Cant decide which t

JC014

Arachnopeon
Hi can anybody give me the pros and cons and also help me decide which t is better. I was having trouble choosing between Brchypelma Baugarteni and Aphonopelma Bicoloratum, The B Baumgarteni is already a 4-4.5icnh female and looked like a combination of boehmei and smithi and also somewhat rare while the A bicoloratum that looked like b boehmei and quite cute and offered to me as pair the f is 3inch while the M is 2icnh which makes it hard to choose between the two, so can anybody tell me which t should i choose? thanks in advance.

Yentlequible

Arachnoknight
What's the price on the Baumgarteni? I'm guessing that they aren't as rare where you are, but they are extremely rare in the US. I'd love to have one. Definitely my favorite between the two, although the bicoloratum isn't too far behind.

JC014

Arachnopeon
Actually there price is the same both bicoloratum and baumgarteni, in your country it will be about $140, about its rarity i actually dont know since people here label ts as rare even if its available all year round.

Pandinus97

Arachnopeon
Hi JC014, Between the two what are you looking for in the T? Additude? Colors?

JC014

Arachnopeon
oh sorry i havent actually thought about it but now that you mention it, im looking for the best colored among the two.(sorry for my grammar), i still havent seen both species personally so i dont know which t would be more beautiful.

Eresin

Arachnopeon