Can you ship an egg sac?

nhdjoseywales

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have a G rosea caring for an egg sac and i think its going to be too much for me to handle. What are the chances of finding someone willing to take the sac and shipping it to them successfully? When i bred them at the beginning of the year it seemed like a fun idea, but now with the wife preggers i think i am going to have other things to occupy most of my time. If anyone has a good rep and experience breeding pm me and we can probably work this out. I am not interested in a split or anything, just trying to make sure the little guys get a shot at life.

DemonAsh

Arachnosquire
where abouts in the world are you? Maybe someone close can take it off your hands without having to ship it.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Just hang on to it until you get second instar slings, then ship them all to me. :)

Crows Arachnids

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yes, you can ship a sac. However waiting until they are second instar is definately more appropriate, then you just toss the whole thing in a paper towel lined cup with an isulated box and off they go. Can we see a pic of the mother?

nhdjoseywales

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Joe, i may take you up on that :)

here are some older pics of the parents

Im pretty sure this is Mom

and this is Dad

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Nice pics. :)

I have a MM G. rosea that I've had in my posession for over 2 years, and I got him already matured. No idea how long he's been hooked out, but he's still eating and going strong - still building sperm webs and all.