Can dubias eat kumquat

Matts inverts

Arachnoangel
I ran out of oranges because the growing season is over but my kumquat tree still has a ton of ripe fruit so I was wondering if they can eat it. Only one person in my family likes it and rarely eats it. I was wondering if it is safe to feed or if it is too sour

Acro

Aziz! Light!
Old Timer
It shouldn't harm them, I'd suggest trying it and let us know how it goes. :)

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
I ran out of oranges because the growing season is over but my kumquat tree still has a ton of ripe fruit so I was wondering if they can eat it. Only one person in my family likes it and rarely eats it. I was wondering if it is safe to feed or if it is too sour
Being roaches they'll probably eat anything. The will leave it if it's not to their liking though.

Matts inverts

Arachnoangel
I figured it’s a citrus fruit so it would be fine but they taste super sour so I don’t know. Thank you, I’ll be testing it.

Matts inverts

Arachnoangel
I really don’t want to try it now because on Reddit, it says lemons are too sour and are a natural pesticide. The kumquat is super sour to me so I don’t really want to test it now. I guess I’ll stick to squash and old mourning gecko food.

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
I really don’t want to try it now because on Reddit, it says lemons are too sour and are a natural pesticide. The kumquat is super sour to me so I don’t really want to test it now. I guess I’ll stick to squash and old mourning gecko food.
Single out 2/3 males and try on them in a separate container.