calling oz T enthusiasts

jeffh_x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hello mates...im just wondering if there are any petstores that sell great Ts in melbourne? im thinking of getting back to the hobby since i left my home in Malaysia months ago... i miss my darlings and imthinking of getting one again.. i live in carnegie btw so any shops nearest to me will be appreciated! thanks..

inked

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hi,

you're better off seeking out someone to get them off privately here in Oz. That way you'll have a better idea of what you are getting, where it came from, that sort of thing..

jeffh_x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i guess.. but only the local species are available for sale and trade i believe? is there by any chance i can get my hands on other species from other countries?

inked

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yep, you'd be correct there... pretty much no chance of a foreign species for the hobbyist here..

inked

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
but i should also mention that we do have some stunning t's here.. most of which are not yet identified..

probably a good time to start getting interested in Aussie sp. as lots going on over here presently. Very early stages of the hobby compared to the rest of the world.. lots to look forward to..

:)

jeffh_x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
yup well ive been looking around lately whenever i get the chance to do so but so far ive never seen one in the wild up in the mountains..kinda dissapointed but we'll see..thanks !

inked

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
im not too sure how south they are found.. the further north you go, the more common they are.