Calling all artists

Matthew

ArachnoTexan
Old Timer
Nice stuff Philth!
Wolfy72 You can certainly use the picture for a tatoo!
e-mail me and Ill send you a cleaner copy! (I want pictures when its done!)
Check with spidershoppe on buying the tee shirts if Y'all don't have one!

matty J

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
wow you huys are really good. I thin that its so cool that you draw your spiders. You've inspired me!!!!

Laura Lee

Arachnopeon
Wow, all of those are really amazing!! :clap: Great detail.

Do you all ever sell your drawings? I'd definitely be willing to pay somebody to design a bug tattoo for me when I turn 18 :}

Jmadson13

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks for the comments everyone and thanks for the awesome work Philth and Matthew. I hope we can keep this thread rolling.

Anthony

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
They do not look like doodles to me. You have talent. Thanks for sharing

chique

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
wow, i'm well impressed people :clap:
I'm getting the doodle bug myself now, I feel inspired :p

well done

Fille

Arachnopeon
Wolfy72 said:
That subfusca would make an awesome tattoo ,,,, do you mind if i use it for such?
Guess I'm not the only guy in this world that's stupid enough to think about getting one of these critters stuck on his body permanently.:D:clap: I'm still looking for the right drawing and the right person to put it on though. Promise you'll show a pic If you get one tattood.

Amazing drawings you guys make, should make a calender out of it or something:worship:

Jmadson13

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Fille said:
Guess I'm not the only guy in this world that's stupid enough to think about getting one of these critters stuck on his body permanently.:D:clap: I'm still looking for the right drawing and the right person to put it on though. Promise you'll show a pic If you get one tattood.

Amazing drawings you guys make, should make a calender out of it or something:worship:
Check out the tattoo thread here. There's some amazing arachnid related stuff indeed. And I'm sure it all started on paper as does the stuff here.
Jamison

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=35645&highlight=Official+tattoo+thread

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
pretty badarse looking ha. almost like straight out of a comic book. quick nitpick is theres a couple spots between legs that it looks like have been left solid white.

Jmadson13

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
xgrafcorex said:
pretty badarse looking ha. almost like straight out of a comic book. quick nitpick is theres a couple spots between legs that it looks like have been left solid white.
yeah just a quick color job late at night. I like production sketching occasionally.

Crimsonpanther

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
:eek: VERY Impressive !!!:eek:
:clap: Great art work and pen-menship Guys ! Thanks to you all that share'd the great art work ! :clap:

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
great artwork guys:p I'm planning a tattoo of a GBB on my neck, I just haven't found a good enough picture to copy yet.

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
men those draw are awesome, the centipede is very nice

Philip : woawwwwwwwww men it looks like a real Poecilotheria metallica! I can hardly beleive my eye, you've a very big talent