buying containers in bulk

Spidermolt

Arachnoknight
So i was wondering if there is a place online that i can buy these (or similar) containers in bulk for a cheap price for shipping slings in. I usually just bought what i needed at nearby hobby stores but this time I'm going to need about 200 of them.
container.jpg

Spidermolt

Arachnoknight
http://www.webstaurantstore.com/search/plastic-deli-containers.html

I say when in doubt go with deli cups . They are super cheap and come in what ever size and shape you might want .[/QUOT-
I've thought about it because I've read that that's one of the best ways to ship in bulk? I Was thinking maybe the straw packing but that would take forever. In the past I've only shipped a few at a time which is no breeze but this is my first time shipping a large bulk (A total of 187 Avicularia slings in one order/tradeoff to one person). I also figured id ship within 2 shipments with that many.

BorisTheSpider

No this is Patrick
Old Timer
It sounds like you might be wanting 2 ounce souffle cups . You can ship in those , although I am not a fan of them . I hate to say it and yes it is going to take hours but with slings I thinks straws are the safest way to go . I like to ship in the smallest container that the T will comfortably fit in . Also with souffle cups it's a good idea to put a little tape around them . Those cups are flimsy and the tops can easily pop off .

beaker41

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Packing individually doesn't take forever but damn near. I packed 220 individually once and even though I had all my straws prepped it still took me 12 hours straight to get them loaded. Never again. I love thorntons, I've got 640 of their 20 dram vials , they also sell in lots less than 100