Genus Bumba

fartkowski

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thanks Chris,

Mine is about 5 1/2", she molted 2 times since I got her.
Do you keep yours in arboreal set up?
I have mine set up with both arboreal or terrestrial.
I find she spends most of her time undernieth the piece of cork bark I have in there. The odd time I will see her climb, but not too often.
How do you have yours set up?

AlainL

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have mine set up with both arboreal or terrestrial.
I find she spends most of her time undernieth the piece of cork bark I have in there. The odd time I will see her climb, but not too often.
How do you have yours set up?
Chris,

Mine is set up arboreal with tube cork bark and a thick lair of substrate, she rarely hide, most of the time she is at the highest point in the terrarium;)

WRXspecR1

Arachnopeon
From the pictures they look dwarf and terrestrial but apparently it's the opposite :? interesting :razz:

Very nice pictures Alain!

hamfoto

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
yeah, these are terrestrial T's. They will choose to burrow, if given the opportunity.

Canadian owners...since there are some of you that have adults...do any of you have a male? Mine is a large female...and everything else here in the US is a sling.

Chris

Martin H.

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hi,

yeah, these are terrestrial T's. They will choose to burrow, if given the opportunity.
...the collector of the last years import told me, that he has found them on trees under splitting bark.

all the best,
Martin

tarcan

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Mine have ample substrate to burrow and they don't, they make their nests inside the cork bark and they roam the tanks at night like pokies do!

Martin

AlainL

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

Canadian owners...since there are some of you that have adults...do any of you have a male? Mine is a large female...and everything else here in the US is a sling.

Chris
Mine is far from being terrestrial, like Martin and Martin said most of the time arboreal.

I have 6" of substrat and a cork tube in a arboreal type of terrarium and believe me, she never buried;)

tarcan

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Canadian owners...since there are some of you that have adults...do any of you have a male? Mine is a large female...and everything else here in the US is a sling.Chris
I have immature males at home, not very big right now. At the speed things grow at my place, odds are that the slings in the US will mature before my specimens! LOL