Bugging Out - Spread the word please :)

mickey66

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Bugging Out

Contact Discovery Channel website and go to....Viewer Relations and leave your comment about the program. Now, my only negative on the show is this....Too short!!! Only 1/2 hour it should be at least one hour well, that's my 2 cents!:D

GForce14063

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
:worship::worship:I am a loyal customer and now I am a loyal fan excellent job and can't wait to see the next episode. :worship::worship:

GForce14063

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ok I submitted my review to the Discovery channel keep up the good work.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
Missed the first showing, bout to catch the rerun...

Alex G

Arachnopeon
I really liked it and I saw someone I knew (Christian Kaleta) at the ATS segment! How can I show support to keep this on the air in 2011?

sn95

Arachnopeon
I really liked the show, I think it was awesome your daughter wanted to hold Stumpy. My only complaint is it made me want things I didn't originally think i would want.:p

Bill S

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I wasn't expecting to see the show myself, partly because I had a meeting on campus this evening when the show was scheduled to air. But as I walked past the bookstore in the Student Union I saw a giant TV on one wall with an image of a scorpion running across the screen. That got my attention, so I stopped for a minute to watch. Then Ken's familiar face appeared. Cool!!! It was great to see the university providing publicity and exposure for the show.

Anubis77

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The show is fantastic. It was great to see so many people I see every year at ATS.

It really should be an hour long though.

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just finished watching it on my DVR. I really enjoyed it, and it is nice to see the animals displayed in a positive way. Your shop is impressive as well. Good work.

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Thanks Everyone!

Just want to say thanks for all the support everyone! You are all just as much a part of this as all of us. Without you all this could not have happened! I hope this is a start to helping grow our hobby and educating people to who we all are.

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
helps

Contact Discovery Channel website and go to....Viewer Relations and leave your comment about the program. Now, my only negative on the show is this....Too short!!! Only 1/2 hour it should be at least one hour well, that's my 2 cents!:D
Please do!

BlackCat

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I loved the show Ken, I can't wait to see more!!

I left my comment with viewer relations, I want to see this show be a huge success!

Thanks for doing this show Ken, it is really going to show people our perspective a bit more. I have a feeling this is going to help the hobby grow by leaps and bounds. :)

pouchedrat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
It was great! I was happy that it painted a more positive light, as opposed to the whole "Everything is deadly and going to kill you" feeling most shows have on our hobby lately. It was more educational than sensational.

Also, our little kid loves handling our whip scorpion, hehe.. Oh, and the emperors made me jealous, since my man HATES invertebrates, and one thing I've wanted since I was a little kid was an emperor scorpion... but the only scorps I can keep are my Liocheles australasiae since they're tiny and harmless and he doesn't have to see them, lol. The show made me want an emperor colony bad.

MichiganReptiles

Arachnobaron
I just did :)

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Was a great show Ken and I'll properly submit feedback but I kept hearing "poisonous" and you would reply "venomous".

I think this needs to be explained more as the lay man thinks "poisonous" is a danger to humankind and where much of the confusion lies.

While we should all know the difference between the two they are used interchangeably and also explaining, specifically about T's, how there are no known cases of death in humans from a T bite even with venom injected.

Cheers again!

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Why is my T not swimming?

Just kidding {D

So what did everyone think about bugging out? I've got it recorded and I'm gonna watch it today or tomorrow. I really can't wait to watch the Tarantula convention episode. So anyone care to review it?

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
I didn't see it at all(I don't get that channel), but I am 75% some bugs were shown. :)

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Can someone send a me copy.... ;) if you got recorded on your tvr.... Pls n tnx....
Would love to see it.....
I tried to order the sci chan...
But the show is not available on the sci chan in canada!!!! :(

this sucks!!!!

Peace!!!!