Bug fights!!

NYBrett

Arachnopeon
Has anyone seen japanesebugfights.com? :eek: Im not sure how I feel about this!

Aurelia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm sure most people here would agree it's not a good thing.

hairmetalspider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh boy...

According to previous threads, bug fights can possibly lead to mass murder and cannabalism.

Who knew?

calum

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i've seen bugfights a few times. its pathetic that people find it fun.

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
No need for mellowdrama, I just felt bad for the critters.
yeah, we are referring to a really heated debate, I dont agree with bug fights unless they come together naturally.

the nature boy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
yeah, I draw the line at cat fights. It's pretty cool when they start pulling hair. lol.

NYBrett

Arachnopeon
Oh...like Jeffery Dahmer and Ted Bundy, I get it...I agree with the natural world fight over the entertainment value fight...
Many years ago one of my A$$h*le friends put a roes hair in with an emp scorp...the spider clinged to the screen top...my friend took a deep breath to blow the spider of the top...just about the same time the spider let loose a clowed of those hairs we love so much...after hours of hacking, scratching, rubbing and bleading...I got my first pet tarantula...Good for me, bad for him, but I found him diserving of such a fate!!

Aurelia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh...like Jeffery Dahmer and Ted Bundy, I get it...I agree with the natural world fight over the entertainment value fight...
Many years ago one of my A$$h*le friends put a roes hair in with an emp scorp...the spider clinged to the screen top...my friend took a deep breath to blow the spider of the top...just about the same time the spider let loose a clowed of those hairs we love so much...after hours of hacking, scratching, rubbing and bleading...I got my first pet tarantula...Good for me, bad for him, but I found him diserving of such a fate!!
HA! Justice is served!

Atreyuhero4

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i think its kinda gay when people put innocent ts with scoripons and by innocoent i mean they put in rosies or somthing... i never seen anyone throw in a colbalt blue or a t blondi :D

hairmetalspider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i think its kinda gay when people put innocent ts with scoripons and by innocoent i mean they put in rosies or somthing... i never seen anyone throw in a colbalt blue or a t blondi

Was referring to that.

I know a few Rosie's who could put a cobalt to shame.

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i think its kinda gay when people put innocent ts with scoripons and by innocoent i mean they put in rosies or somthing... i never seen anyone throw in a colbalt blue or a t blondi

Was referring to that.

I know a few Rosie's who could put a cobalt to shame.
Are u yelling at me:rolleyes:

NYBrett

Arachnopeon

The fight site is with what looks to be a thiland black and a desert hairy...the tarantuls didnt fair so well...even the King baboon go a run for his money with a scorpion...interesting yes, but NOT entertainment.