BTS - Best way to get info?

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
So I often see people refer to articles from the BTS journals. My question is how do I go about accessing these? Is there an online access membership to read them all online, or can I buy individual paper copies or what? If anyone already knows about this and can tell me I'd appreciate it thanks.

Ant

Arachnopeon
Pretty sure once you become a member you can view past journals on their website.

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
Pretty sure once you become a member you can view past journals on their website.
Okay I was hoping that's the case but I wasn't sure as it didn't say that explicitly anywhere I could see.

Luke Alexander

Arachnopeon
I went to their website, just scroll down and it will tell you how their membership works. Yearly subscription for their membership and they will send you the journals when they get published.

StampFan

Arachnodemon
Caution that it is really terribly expensive for a paper North American membership for essentially 4 issues a year. I have a membership, but need to *seriously* consider whether it is worth the prohibitive cost.

basin79

ArachnoGod
I'm a member of the BTS. The good thing is being a member gets you a 10% discount at The Spider Shop. So it's good here in the UK.