Broken mature male?

Tia B

Arachnopigeon
And just like that, I reintroduce him to the first female and he confidently pairs with successful insertion, on three different occasions, at least that I observed

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Maybe it was the thunderstorm we had today that granted better humidity, or maybe he just felt like I had suffered enough. Either way I have at least one mated female now!
Good for you! My MM N. incei took some convincing as well. He half-heartedly drummed at the female then walked away the first two times I tried, but the third time he finally worked up the nerve to mate with her.

Sarkhan42

Arachnoangel
As of today, we officially have a sac made :D:D:D honestly could've been there all week and I only saw it now given the thickness of the webbing.

Hopefully it's a good one. Seems a little small compared to the Chromatopelma sac produced last year, but the female certainly isn't massive by any means. Should typical avic conditions of dry and well ventilated be alright, or should there be a little more moisture involved now that she's sealed away with it?

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
If the cage was more moist and stuffy the egg sack might be at risk of rotting.