Breeding ?

OneSickPuppy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks Eurypterid... now i definatly need to have a cocktail or two and decipher that information :? . Saturday afternoon is not the day for learning.

Fluid Filter

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You said it Sickpuppy. I'm not being tested on that stuff anymore so i can afford to read in moderation. If there is one thing I learned from that physical anthropology it's that were never going to know EVERYTHING as far as evolutionary paths. There's only so many fossils, and of those only so many we'll find. It's like a puzzle missing most of its pieces.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
empi said:
I just think it kind of funny cuz you name is innocence lost and most people think you lose your innocence when you, well you know(breed if you will). Thats all. Sorry I think I'm the only one thats thinks that is funny. Don't mind me. You have a perfectly valid question bro.
i thought it was funny too :)

Eurypterid

Arachnerd
Old Timer
Fluid Filter said:
You said it Sickpuppy. I'm not being tested on that stuff anymore so i can afford to read in moderation. If there is one thing I learned from that physical anthropology it's that were never going to know EVERYTHING as far as evolutionary paths. There's only so many fossils, and of those only so many we'll find. It's like a puzzle missing most of its pieces.
The real point of it is that one shouldn't get hung up on ideas like "species", since it's all just an artificial system that we made up to keep things straight in our own head. No one ever tests things like whether two animals can produce fertile offspring before calling them separate species. And there's no general agreement between biologists at all about what any of them even are. It's all very arbitrary and often doesn't follow the actual "true" biology of the animals. They're just labels for a convenient filing system is all.

Last edited:

Fluid Filter

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Good point. Similar to what i said earlier, only stated more eloquently. But hey, biologists and the like make the rules. If taxonomy makes them feel warm and fuzzy on the inside then so be it. At least it allows most of us to pretend it all makes sense. It's also a bonus we get to spout impressive sounding latin names.

innocence lost

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
empi said:
I just think it kind of funny cuz you name is innocence lost and most people think you lose your innocence when you, well you know(breed if you will). Thats all. Sorry I think I'm the only one thats thinks that is funny. Don't mind me. You have a perfectly valid question bro.

Well, thats cool. I guess I lost my innocence by your definition when I had my daughter at the age of 18.. LOL So I guess I cant be a bro!! :razz:

Fluid Filter

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
innocence lost said:
Well, thats cool. I guess I lost my innocence by your definition when I had my daughter at the age of 18.. LOL So I guess I cant be a bro!! :razz:
Im thinking it was at least 9 months before that ;)
Can of worms? Nah. They've had enough of me :D

innocence lost

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Fluid Filter said:
Im thinking it was at least 9 months before that ;)
Can of worms? Nah. They've had enough of me :D

well if we're talking about sex than it was alot more than 9 months before that!! But Im sure there's another forum site to discuss that stuff. LOL I wasnt referring to to about the worms, I was talking about the topic of breeding in general.. :)

Fluid Filter

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
HAHA If i know guys (and i think i do. being one helps) i think it was sex empi was refering to. He's cool though. That's my opinion of anyone who thinks im funny.

innocence lost

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Fluid Filter said:
HAHA If i know guys (and i think i do. being one helps) i think it was sex empi was refering to. He's cool though. That's my opinion of anyone who thinks im funny.

Yeah. I know guys very well myself.. And Im sure thats exactly what he was talking about..lol I have no problems with it.. Im a pretty open person!

Empi

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
innocence lost said:
Sorry! I call everyone bro, boy girl dog cat scorp, all bros! :D