BooYaKa's Old World!!! ENJOY! [46]

BooYaKa

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi, here are my Old World species. All I already have. Enjoy and comment ;)

Ceratogyrus bechuanicus adult female:

Ceratogyrus darlingi adult female:

Chilobrachys huahini, juvenile:

Citharischius crawshayi, juvenile:

Eucratoscelus pachypus, subadult female:

Ornithoctonus aureotibialis, sling:

Pterinochilus chordatus, subadult female:

Pterinochilus lugardi, subadult female:

Pterinochilus murinus, juvenile:

Pterinochilus murinus "Red form" (quite different as "Usumbara"), juvenile:

Pterinochilus murinus "Usumbara", subadult female:

Pterinochilus murinus "Usumbara", adult female:

Pterinochilus windenmanni (quite different as P.chordatus), juvenile:

And that's all :) Cheers!

BooYaKa

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I know :D But my windenmanni (chordatus :p) have quite different coloration than chordatus, so I call him windenmanni instead of "chordatus 2" or somethin' else :)

Arlius

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
The "Red Form" doesn;t look much different from the "Usambara"? Just looks younger (ie less colorful)??

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Arlius said:
The "Red Form" doesn;t look much different from the "Usambara"? Just looks younger (ie less colorful)??
Yes ? usambara is just the RCF of murinus? if they appear to be a lighter colour it could be the UMV colourform

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Usambara Mountain Variant, it is theorized it is a cross between the red colourform and the normal colourform as the colouring is btween the two and some are known to be arboreal(though most burrow)

BooYaKa

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
On pics they look very similar but really they are quite different. Usumbara is yellow/orange, Red is orange/red :)

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Your murinus red form and "usambara" sub adult have extremely similar colouring , i don't see how you can discern them as 2 different species,
And you Adult "usambara" is a much redder/darker colour to your sub adult, and is definately a red form P. murinus,

The sling may be a "umv" p. murinus, but because it is so small i don't think anyone can be sure.

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Gorgeous pictures. Your P. murinus shots in the web tunnels are fantastic!:clap:

Tarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
BooYaKa said:
I know :D But my windenmanni (chordatus :p) have quite different coloration than chordatus, so I call him windenmanni instead of "chordatus 2" or somethin' else :)
Why? They are the same species an look the same. You could have diffrent color variants though...

BooYaKa

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I dont know :) I want that :) Yes I know they are the same species but they are different in coloration so i call smaller one windenmanni :)

Cpt.nemO

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Xxx

Hey bro, these tarantulas are beautiful, and excellent pics man ! though i must say, the huahini will be quite a handaful !! I have an adult one that is around 18 cm possibly bigger, it went through a molt a couple of months back. I fed her an adult mouse a couple of weeks after the molt hauahu aah uaauhauahau. She paralysed the rat in matters of seconds, like 5 - 7 seconds, the venom must be quite effective, plus i have other old worlds but nothing is so defensive as this one is.

Heres the her and the mouse i fed :eek:

Cya !

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
WOW very nice nemo! Thats an awesome picture bro. :clap: :clap:

kyle_de_aussie

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Booyaka they are all great pictures of awesome spiders but i especially like the Eucratoscelus pachypus theyre an awesome looking t

@ Nemo the huahini looks great to

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Woah! That huahini looks amazing! most pics of these don't grab me, but this opic makes me want one!
(and its not the addedmouse that swayed me)

Cpt.nemO

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
:D
Woah! That huahini looks amazing! most pics of these don't grab me, but this opic makes me want one!
(and its not the addedmouse that swayed me)

hueheuehuehu Thanks everyone, :D check out in the video sections my home made movies ! cya all around !

Brevis

Arachnopeon
Beatiful spiders BooYaKa! I especially like Ceratogyrus sp., that "horn" on its carapax is amazing!