Book Information Fail

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well, on a windy day the webs might resemble a funnel, albeit a rather shallow one.

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
More than a few details...

I like the merger between Arachnida and Araneae, myself. If you aren't sure about something, don't look it up, just mash together your two best options. Then there's the genus name Arachneus. Time of publication can permit the Tegenaria and Eratigena mixup, but that's the only bone they'll get.

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Uhh yeah. Arachnae... "Can be quite large in country settings and can move worryingly quickly..." In country settings... what the heck is that? Has anyone told them to grow small and slow down in urban zones? And why worryingly? Who's worrying? I'd be egging it on: Haul ass, you, while I try to hold back the dang cats. MOVE IT!!

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
The publication date is not saving this one. It was published in 2006, not 1966.

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
yes kids there are only two dangerous spiders so feel free to poke that Brazilian wandering spider and hug that six eyed sand spider against your body as tight as physically possible... never mind didnt see that bit about north america whoops