Bonnetina alagoni owners

Tarikm

Arachnopeon
I've had my bonnetina alagoni for 2 years and have been collecting information about them since theres very little information about them. Wanted to see if anyone else has Alagoni specifically so we could share information

Tarikm

Arachnopeon
Just thought I'd update on to my bonnetina alagoni observations. In the beginning this T molted slow and just a little bit of growth. Well once it got decently into its juvie stage it still molted slow but put on lots of growth each molt. Their natural environment they are found in rocks so i gave it a setup with real rocks and cork bark. It used the rocks for a few months but has now switched to the cork bark. Brown colors are starting to come out with few hints of blue. This has been a very hardy spieces and can tolerate dry periods as well as a bit of extra humidity so long as cross ventilation is available. Also a very good eater and will eat anytime its not in premolt. Temps can be in the 70sF although its allot more active around 78F. Although i do believe i have a female i will have to wait for another molt and hopefully can sex it. It has also become a heavy webber and is fully terrestrial even with the option to burry. This is all i have to add as of now and hopefully this will help someone in the future

Ill add pictures when its out. These guys arent pet holes but only sit in the opening of their burrow