Blue Fang Update!! (Video)

Hilikus311

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
E. cyanognathus Update!! (Video)

So here is an update on how my E. cyanognathus (Blue Fang) is doing. . . check it out and let me know what ya think!:? Oh and i reveal a new T addition. Sorry ahead of time for any mispelling!:eek:

Be sure to watch in HD!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-CMcWpJQhE

Last edited:

Kloster

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hes not kidding.
Scientific names are much better.
Who knows what a tiger half moon dragon spectral flying devil tarantula is but theres no mistaking a scientific name.

P.S. Your - possession, this is mine, that is yours.
You're - YOU ARE

sorry one of my biggest pet peeves.

spiders4life

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Way too long intro, you lost me at 10 seconds, I clicked to watch spiders not flashy graphics. Sorry dude.

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
Way too long intro, you lost me at 10 seconds, I clicked to watch spiders not flashy graphics. Sorry dude.
That was the best tarantula introduction I have ever seen. Cool video. Guys he put the scientific name in this post, in the video description AND in the video title, what else do you want? Don't mind these guys, I think its just the weather. Keep posting videos. Peace.
:cool:

spiders4life

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
If you read the last scentance in the 1. post you´ll se: "Last edited by Hilikus311 : Yesterday at 09:59 PM. Reason: requested by Nature Boy "

This clearly indicates the scientiffic name were missing, when Nature boy pointed it out.

I cant see any reason for getting upset over a request about using scientiffic names, if everybody did it the hobby would be so mutch better, where i come from everybody uses scientiffic names, and it works out just fine for us, and if everybody just did it, there were no need to learn two names for each species ;)

Hilikus311

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That was the best tarantula introduction I have ever seen. Cool video. Guys he put the scientific name in this post, in the video description AND in the video title, what else do you want? Don't mind these guys, I think its just the weather. Keep posting videos. Peace.
:cool:
Hey, thanks! yeah i've seen robs video about his Blue fang and no one gave him any problems, but then again nature boy and rob are really good bros so i suppose i'll let that one slide. Ijust cant understand how someone could not know what a Blue Fang is? :? Oh well, Glad you liked my video.

spiders4life

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well I live in Europe here most people uses scientiffic names, I didnt know what a blue fang were, even though I have two of them in my T-room. I dont know what a redknee is, becauce when i google it Ill get pictures of Brachypelma emilia, smithi, auratum, and even Megaphobema mesomelas :rolleyes: I wold get qiute dissapointed if I bought a redknee and expected a mesomelas and got a lousy smithi :wall: Thank good for pop names :clap:

IrishPolishman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Good Video:clap:
I need to get some vids of all my Ts while the collection is still manageable.

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Dude, PM me on what software you used for making that video, the intro was nice.

You made some good hides for your tarantulas and I won't bash you for using blue fang, since I know you aren't making some vampire reference. Plus, I know how that is. I would definately butcher their Latin name. :8o

Link

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Haha sweet intro. It looks awesome in HD.