blue fang owners.. some questions

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
been wanting one of these for awhile...
They are awesome little T's. I just fed mine today and I didn't realixe one was in pre-molt, the cricket ran down the burrow and the spider ran up, now I have a cricket that I can't get too and a T that is most likely just going to web up the top of the burrow and molt above ground lol.

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
really? good for you... how big is it now?
an inch+a teeny bit. {D S/he's only molted once since Jan. Still doesn't want to burrow. It does something weird though. It will find a little crevice already made, won't burrow any deeper into it, and stick it's face in while it's bottom is still high in the air :wall: {D My blue fang is apparently opportunistic.

Mine isn't. Little one inch sling that I've had since Jan refuses to make a burrow
Doesn't really climb either. Just kinda...sits there until I open the lid that is. At that point it's either up to my finger or down to that little crevice I spoke of. I understand what you mean though about the arboreal tendencies of slings. I've seen it in a few species.

I think you and xhexdx are misunderstanding each other right now...

SandyMuffinCakes94

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i wanna see pics if possible lol and my cobalt blue does that when shes in her hide .. its weird face down bum up

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i wanna see pics if possible lol and my cobalt blue does that when shes in her hide .. its weird face down bum up
haha yeah. My boyfriend is coming on leave from Iraq soon so I'm going to steal his camera and try to take a decent nonblurry picture. Right now I'm limited to cellphone :wall:

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well that was fast, as soon as I typed my previous post, my blue fang decided to set up shop and molt. She just finished and is looking mighty pretty.

kido

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
thank you for all the replies.. hope you guys can post pics of your blue fangs here.. just a teaser to get us ready to purchase one hehe :D