Question Blocking mean spirited ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDS123

Arachnosquire
I accept all warnings and iggies -- I respect admins authority completely. Since I have had no contact with JDS, in ANY thread; I was disappointed to have myself quoted in a thread I wasn't a part of -- hence, preferring he ignore me altogether. If admins feel I am equally to blame for requesting an iggie -- I stand by their decisions.
I accept all warnings and iggies -- I respect admins authority completely. Since I have had no contact with JDS, in ANY thread; I was disappointed to have myself quoted in a thread I wasn't a part of -- hence, preferring he ignore me altogether. If admins feel I am equally to blame for requesting an iggie -- I stand by their decisions.

what the heck.....i never brought you up at all, you just showed up in my thread and hit me up.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Since I have had no contact with JDS, in ANY thread;
Technically not. He quoted one of your posts, and you given him a 'disagree' rating. Nothing bad, uh... just saying :)

http://arachnoboards.com/threads/bleeding-leg-help.297600/page-4#post-2676383

They just couldnt wait to go after me again.
Well, my offer for you to join the Church of the Goddess* still is on my friend :)

We need always new humble disciples :angelic:

0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her)

Last edited by a moderator:

vespers

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
so now you are attacking me too. Listen, discussing management is not the same as belittling and bullying ppl.
Huh? I haven't attacked you in any way. I don't know who you are and haven't noticed any of your posts until this thread. You are not allowed to discuss management or moderation of these boards *period* according to the rules. I know this first hand.

JDS123

Arachnosquire
Huh? I haven't attacked you in any way. I don't know who you are and haven't noticed any of your posts until this thread. You are not allowed to discuss management or moderation of these boards *period* according to the rules. I know this first hand.
Yeah you kinda just slipped that in though with my quotes.

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
Technically not. He quoted one of your posts, and you given him a 'disagree' rating. Nothing bad, uh... just saying :)

http://arachnoboards.com/threads/bleeding-leg-help.297600/page-4#post-2676383
Right -- I made a post not directed to him at all and resented being included as one of the 'nuts who owes OP a dinner.' I disagree. If I can't post here anymore without him dragging me into his drama... then AB won't be the enjoyable place for me to enjoy posts.

NOW, had I engaged him, had I been part of discussion -- well -- that's life -- you get what you get. Tit for Tat.
I came into thread totally unprepared for how derailed thread had become -- and now I am included among his new theme of being one of the 'nuts' who owes OP a dinner?
I would very much enjoy being ignored by this member.
(Can't believe requesting an iggie is so hard difficult to achieve!)

JDS123

Arachnosquire
Well, my offer for you to join the Church of the Goddess* still is on my friend :)

We need always new humble disciples :angelic:

0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her)
LOl at it again lol

Right -- I made a post not directed to him at all and resented being included as one of the 'nuts who owes OP a dinner.' I disagree. If I can't post here anymore without him dragging me into his drama... then AB won't be the enjoyable place for me to enjoy posts.

NOW, had I engaged him, had I been part of discussion -- well -- that's life -- you get what you get. Tit for Tat.
I came into thread totally unprepared for how derailed thread had become -- and now I am included among his new theme of being one of the 'nuts' who owes OP a dinner?
I would very much enjoy being ignored by this member.
(Can't believe requesting an iggie is so hard difficult to achieve!)
Lmao that was an entirely diferent thread and i was just making a freindly joke with you.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
LOl at it again lol
I'm serious, ain't joking at all my man... I'm the first, humble and devoted Priest, of the Goddess* :bookworm:

And our is a cult of 'peaceful': we fight heresy and spread the verb of our benign Mother, according to the Holy book of the hissing revelation, founded deep in an Eastern African nation burrow.

Would be an honor to have you among us, the Goddess* devotees.

The Goddess* is a forgiving and magnanimous Deity: the essence of Anansi :angelic:

* 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her)

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
Lmao that was an entirely diferent thread and i was just making a freindly joke with you.
I don't know you. We're not friends. Had never conversed before.
I was not amused. I came in for leg update... not a funny nor amusing thread to me.
Re: entirely different thread: I wasn't aware you were in any other threads (except this one -- questioning mod handling of things and how to 'block').
Seemed a good opportunity to ask you ignore me since you showed an interest in 'blocking people.' I volunteered to be blocked.
Clearly that was too much to ask. :(

Last edited:

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
I was not amused. I came in for leg update... not a funny nor amusing thread to me.
Re: entirely different thread: I wasn't aware you were in any other threads (except this one -- questioning mod handling of things and how to 'block').
Seemed a good opportunity to ask you ignore me since you showed an interest in 'blocking people.' I volunteered to be blocked.
I know someone, who knows a guy, that can have you blocked for a small fee......:alien Just saying!!!
PS that comes with a free 5min trial offer

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
EXCUSE ME ONE MOMENT.

What a person posts may not be taken in the way it was intended. When you post ANYTHING, it is wise to keep this in mind and be prepared to back off and even apologize.

Regardless of context, directing a comment at another person, regardless of your intent, may be taken as a personal attack WHICH IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, on AB and in CIVIL society in general.

Without the tonal nuances of speaking to another person face to face, mistakes are inevitable. Being gracious and extending kindness and understanding is in order and sets you apart from trolls.

JDS123

Arachnosquire
I
Was unnecessary. Anyways, yeah just to update you on the internet now days, you can be freindly and joke with ppl quite fast. Thought you might have been one of those types of ppl since ive seen some funny stuff come from you elsewhere.

Sorry i tried to make a freind with a little humor.

EXCUSE ME ONE MOMENT.

What a person posts may not be taken in the way it was intended. When you post ANYTHING, it is wise to keep this in mind and be prepared to back off and even apologize.

Regardless of context, directing a comment at another person, regardless of your intent, may be taken as a personal attack WHICH IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, on AB and in CIVIL society in general.

Without the tonal nuances of speaking to another person face to face, mistakes are inevitable. Being gracious and extending kindness and understanding is in order and sets you apart from trolls.
Amen. Thank you.

Mods can you please stop this trainwreck. Close the thread if possible thanks.

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
Sorry i tried to make a freind with a little humor.
Not as sorry as I am. When you go after my AB friends -- it affects me; and how I view you.

You can't make nice with some and not-so-nice with others -- I've known these AB guys for a few years -- suffered through their T losses, celebrated their successes, troubleshooted when things went wrong, been assisted when I needed advice, and have been silly when we all needed a laugh.

I would say I have the back of about 99.9% of the people here. And most touching (for me) is they've had mine.
That 0.01 percent is not my where my loyalty lies. If it were --- I would leave AB altogether.

JDS123

Arachnosquire
Not as sorry as I am. When you go after my AB friends -- it affects me; and how I view you.

You can't make nice with some and not-so-nice with others -- I've known these AB guys for a few years -- suffered through their T losses, celebrated their successes, troubleshooted when things went wrong, been assisted when I needed advice, and have been silly when we all needed a laugh.

I would say I have the back of about 99.9% of the people here. And most touching (for me) is they've had mine.
That 0.01 percent is not my where my loyalty lies. If it were --- I would leave AB altogether.
Can you please drop it it. You are no better person than me. Please dont try and make me feel more unwanted here than you already have with how many ppl have your back. Please dont encourage ganging up on ppl. Its bad enough already.

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
Can you please drop it it. You are no better person than me. Please dont try and make me feel more unwanted here than you already have with how many ppl have your back. Please dont encourage ganging up on ppl. Its bad enough already.
You started this post and now you don't like where it headed -- so you want it deleted. And that is admin's choice. Your choices are NOT my fault -- you alone made your choices. Don't argue with differing viewpoints and then post some 'let's all just get along' thingie. Get to know the people here and make yourself someone that others want to hang around.

Some newbies here got off to a rocky start -- and some are among my favourite posters now. Just lighten up. I suggest not starting off with argumentative posts. Get to know some folks here first before debating them. Don't go tattling to admins that they aren't doing their duty and that nice people in an established forum need blocking. (Though, please feel free to ignore my posts).
Opinions can change. Remember: "If it is to be, it is up to me."

It's your choice how you proceed.

JDS123

Arachnosquire
You started this post and now you don't like where it headed -- so you want it deleted. And that is admin's choice. Your choices are NOT my fault -- you alone made your choices. Don't argue with differing viewpoints and then post some 'let's all just get along' thingie. Get to know the people here and make yourself someone that others want to hang around.

Some newbies here got off to a rocky start -- and some are among my favourite posters now. Just lighten up. I suggest not starting off with argumentative posts. Get to know some folks here first before debating them. Don't go tattling to admins that they aren't doing their duty and that nice people in an established forum need blocking. (Though, please feel free to ignore my posts).

Your assuming im the one that caused this. Other members got me right up front. 3-4 of you did not. Several of you came attacking me in little ways instantly. So i will just stick to the ppl that keep liking me. Ive modded forums and have been loved and a big part of others. Ive never ever had the issues ive had with a few ppl here. You are correct, you guys are sticking up for eachother, your proud and insist that your not in the wrong. Thats you and your gangs opinion. Ill stick to the ppl that can keep up with things and make freinds faster.

And again. I NEVER named names. You guys came here.
I posted the qeustion while a bit angry. I got my answer. DONE. But no, here comes the gang. Who i never named. Please get lost and stop picking on me.

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
I've been 'moderating' forums since the late '80s on Compuserve. I learned a long time to not enter a forum believing you're it's salvation and sole source of reason. First you have to get to know folks, make friends, figure out general forum dynamics, etc.. In time, friendly debates will occur. Just not best for them to occur on first few posts.

You seem to think this is about 'winning' or 'being right' -- and it isn't. It's about building a diverse community. But clearly you view yourself a victim here. And you're gonna do whatever you want, so do it. Just wish you had wanted to 'ignore' me -- but we can't have everything.... :(

[Btw, if you iggie me -- you'll never see another thing I post!!!!!]

Anoplogaster

Arachnodemon
There's only one thing I want to know from this thread:

How long will it take before I can have the cookie rating as an option?:bag:

Status
Not open for further replies.