Best web site

B-fish

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
What is the best web site to order T's from that have a good price and a good shipping price (besides swiftinverts.com)

B-fish

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
cobault blue but i will go for anything or a P. murinus

radicaldementia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
There are many reputable sellers, take a look at the reviews sections. Some sellers have a website while others just post on the for sale section. For the most part prices are consistent between sellers, but you should look around for the best deal.

Personally I've ordered from swiftinverts.com, southernspiderworks.com, blaberus.com, tarantulainc.com, and several smaller breeders, and would highly recommend all of them.

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Here:

http://www.southernspiderworks.com/InvenList.aspx

http://www.swiftinverts.com/

http://www.reptistexotics.com/pricelist.html

http://www.nwinverts.com/price2.html

None of those guys are going to rip you off. There are others out there too, these are just a few that i have in my favorites. Check them out and decide which is the one you like.

The best deals and selection are probably to be found in the for sale/trade section of this site. It's a little trickier dealing with the individuals rather than sites with shopping carts that take credit cards but you'll manage. There's a review section here to so you can check up on who you're dealing with.

With the selection available with those resources you shouldn't have to just "go for anything". Do yourself a favor and research some diferent species' a bit and decide what's right for you based on that.

gvfarns

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
All the big sellers in this thread are reputable and likely to have what you want in stock, and they will give you a fair price. If you scour the for sale section, you can get lucky as one of the smaller dealers or hobbyists is desperate or some species is out of favor. If you physically go to a reptile expo or something, you may be able to pick up deals that you will want to brag about to your friends.

hairmetalspider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
There are literally hundreds of possible dealers you could work with.

That, and there's an entire forum dedicated to dealers, and not only that, but you can check out reviews before hand.

I mean really, anything anyone would type here is probably already been published in the reviews.

JMoran1097

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i just sent in a payment for 3 scorps to Adam from ajexotics. i've found his prices to be in good taste. i've also dealt with Kelly Swift and enjoyed his service as well as Travis K (formerly massmorels.com?) and never had an issue with the T shipping.

apidaeman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Think as far as web sites go it is hard to beat this site. Access to virtually all breeders and dealers plus private individuals. Almost anything you could want can be found here.
Information ie. personal expirences, care, or any other issues that may arise.
Availability if you want it at some point someone will be selling it on here.
Plus many other reasons just to stick with those you find here on the board, just a bunch of people who know their inverts and really care about them too.
What more could you possibly want.

JMoran1097

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i've had a tough time with the moderators issuing me silly infractions, but overall, AB has given me a great way to connect with a multitude of knowledgable people from the hobby.

Horra

Arachnopeon
Good day (or night) to everybody!
As I am even not a beginer (I don't have spider yet) and live in another country (not US and not Europe), please forgive me my silly questions and bad english :)

My first question is, where can I buy a tarantula spider. Can you tell me please, if there is a site with internationall shipping?

Shogun

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
As I am even not a beginer (I don't have spider yet) and live in another country (not US and not Europe), please forgive me my silly questions and bad english :)

My first question is, where can I buy a tarantula spider. Can you tell me please, if there is a site with internationall shipping?
Your best bet is to find a dealer who lives in the same country as you. Where do you live?

Horra

Arachnopeon
Where do you live?
I live in UAE, and actually i'm trying to find a tarantula here (I am not looking for something extraordinal, I just want a common spiecies as avicularia or brachipelma)... :wall: I cannot find :wall:

gambite

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +

Please make a separate thread when you have a question that does not apply to the topic discussed in a pre-existing thread. See that blue button at the top left of the main board? Click that, make a subject, and ask your question in it.

As for anyone buying T's over the Net, I would think that it would be best to order from someone as close as possible to you. Of course, I cannot say I have any experience. Its just a thought. And for you Horra, make sure to specify where you live. An no, no sane dealer will ship overseas. You might have a chance with one in a neighboring country, but I would not risk it. Overall, international shipping of live *anything* is a very bad idea. (Again, no experience, but it doesnt take a rocket scientist to come to the same conclusion)