Beautiful T arrived dead today

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It’s not your fault. Don’t beat yourself up.
By the way, I want to wait a bit longer to ship you the male schioedtei. Wyoming temps are just way too frigid.

Wyoguy069

Arachnopeon
Tessa I’m in Wyoming too and have had five T’s shipped to me in the last month. Two packages from California and one from Oregon. Well all fortunately arrived alive and are awesome, but I was sweating every delivery. I even had text updated sent to my phone as the status was changed. Today I was at the Reptile Expo in Denver and was disappointed in the selection or the lack there of. If I wanted a snake, lizard, or frog there was a decent selection. On the way back I decided to stop at Scales and Tales in Northglenn and picked up a female A. Seemanni and a female G. Pulchripes for $200 total. I’d be sad if any of my animals died. All you can do is research and care for them to the best of your abilities. Sorry for your loss.

Tessa Clifton

Arachnosquire
Yeah I think that was part of my problem the mail carrier decided it was a good plan to stick her in the mailbox, honestly!!

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
Yeah I think that was part of my problem the mail carrier decided it was a good plan to stick her in the mailbox, honestly!!
For awhile, even though I was having the dealers write hold for pick-up on the packages, the post office was still delivering them to my house. After complaining several times they finally thought to tell me that packages wouldn't be held unless my phone# was included on the package. :banghead: