Baby scorpions are sitting under mama, she is still defending them, should I wait to separate?

AAO

Arachnosquire
It’s been about a week and a half since their birth and the baby scorps have just undergone their first molt and crawled off mama’s back. However, they are clustered in a pile underneath her and she is very defensive of them. I’ve been feeding mama everyday by hand and she doesn’t seem to be aggressive towards the babies. Should I wait to separate them? If so, how long?

FrankiePinchinatti

Arachnoknight
How long they can stay together has a lot to do with what species they are. If they are communal then you can leave them together forever if you'd like. If they are one of the more cannibalistic species then it's probably better to play it safe and separate them as soon as you can since the babies should be able to take care of themselves after the first molt.

AAO

Arachnosquire
How long they can stay together has a lot to do with what species they are. If they are communal then you can leave them together forever if you'd like. If they are one of the more cannibalistic species then it's probably better to play it safe and separate them as soon as you can since the babies should be able to take care of themselves after the first molt.
Ah! I was in such a hurry to post, I forgot to mention they are Asian Forest Scorps! So, indeed a communal species, I believe. Do you think they would be happier separate? I have mini-terrariums prepared for each of them.