Baby rats :)

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Momma is a hairless, Daddy is a blue hooded dumbo. All six babies are solid blues, but one has an absolutely fabulous lightning-bolt blaze. I'll definitely be keeping that one. :)

I only took out three for pics because Momma was worried. They are JUST opening their eyes today and they are adorable.

spiderfield

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Awesome! I don't think i've ever seen a hairless rat before...almost looks like a chihuahua. :} I'm really digging the baby with the stripe...the lightning bolt one you mentioned. Any chance you'll call him Potter? ;)

Congrats!

arachnochicken

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
They are sooooo cute at that age . I used to raise them ,I wont say what for. I let the mother raise one of the babies , she cleaned it so much that she actually licked all the hair off the baby other then the head . It was so funny looking , I wish I had taken pics of it .

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
awwwwww that bald one looks just like my double rex Kiwi... I miss her.. she was such a fun rubbery thing. sigh
DARLING babies!!

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Maybe it's the pictures but they look black, not blue.

Unless your female carries blue, it's not likely the babies will show it; they will only carry it.

Good pics either way and I'm glad that male was still young enough to be a stud for you. :)

--Joe