B vagans climbing?

ezekeil

Arachnopeon
sorry to dissapoint you but my vagans hasnt turned into an arboreal. just wondering if anyone has experienced them doing such, or climbing a couple inches up glass?

Just asking caus the lid for me new tank has nothing holding it, and its a flimsy plastic thing, although its a good 5-6 inches above the substrate level i need to reassure myself that it cant get out :D :D

thanks!

critterz

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I don't think there is a single species of tarantula that cannot climb glass. I'm not including the trap-door or funnel-webs, of course, as they are not really tarantulas. otherwise, they can all climb just about anything, and should not be housed with an unsecured lid based on where they prefer to build their homes. Just a word of cation, as there have been alot of escapes recently.

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
every T can climb heh thats for sure they are spider, and they can be strong soo maybe put a book on the lid... or you can sit on the lid 24/24

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! {D {D

Lately?

Like an escape pandemic? Like it's contagious?

Ohhhhhhhhh you gave me the laugh of the day. Tack! :D

Your spider will get out. Secure the lid. And raise the substrate so that when it falls from the top of the newly latched lid, it won't rupture its abdomen and die.