B.Vagans Burrow Help

Gem

Arachnopeon
Sorry to keep asking this but i'm a little worried about my B. Vagans, she went into her burrow 5 weeks ago and blocked herself in, she shed a week ago and still hasn't come out. I can see part of her burrow through the glass and she seem healthy enough at the moment and is as relatively active within the burrow but it just seems an awfully long time to be down there. Slap me if i'm being an overprotective mother but any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Gem x :? {D

hike34

Arachnopeon
(SLAP) - Your being an over protective mother!!!!

on a serious note, I agree it is a rather long time, but as you said - she seems fine. I have a mystery T that after it's molt, it stayed in it's burrow for about 6 weeks (the little bugger went in over a month befor the molt....)

I to got worried - so eventualy I cracked a small opening into it's burrow, and slid a roach down. This it devoured viciously, and a week later, it opened up it's burrow and started wandering again.

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Try not to worry. It'll come out when it's ready. Many of my slings do the exact same thing and it's frustrating when you wait weeks and weeks until you see them again. The best thing to do is just not disturb it. When it's ready to eat again it'll open up the burrow and let you know. ;)

Gem

Arachnopeon
Thanks for the slap, needed that HA! seriously though, you have put an overprotective mothers mind at rest, Thank you
{D Wooooo:worship: :worship: :worship:
Gem x