Tapahtyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
this is my new baby 3 weeks in his new home

Last edited:

deez8legz

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
He's pretty handsome. Is that a hole in the corner of the lid? I'd hate to see a post about him getting out. :)

Godzirra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow that's really cool, it looks like he has a purple tint to him

Tapahtyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i kinda wonder if that's why he hasn't eaten in a couple of weeks, for some reason I kept thinking i've had him longer but we did get him on the 14th. He still has one cricket that hasn't just died. I would love to see him molt. I only got to see the one i had when i was 17. What do you guys think of this terrarium, is this ok to start?

Last edited:

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i kinda wonder if that's why he hasn't eaten in a couple of weeks, for some reason I kept thinking i've had him longer but we did get him on the 14th. He still has one cricket that hasn't just died. I would love to see him molt. I only got to see the one i had when i was 17. What do you guys think of this terrarium, is this ok to start?
Agreed, dump the sponge and just use the water dish......

does the cage decoration have teeth? It looks like a gator head with moss on it. That's cool.

Tapahtyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Agreed, dump the sponge and just use the water dish......

does the cage decoration have teeth? It looks like a gator head with moss on it. That's cool.
LOL yes it does, great hiding spot, I added the moss, yes i will dump the sponge thanks!!

Tapahtyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I hope someone reads this. Why do you think my male looks as skinny as he does? Even if he is full grown, (there are hooks on his front legs) He is far from looking like any pink toe pictures I've seen :(

Zoltan

Cult Leader
Old Timer
Because it's a mature male. It's probably not gonna get any fatter.

Tapahtyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
k I finally found a name for my sweet....Gromit, from the movie wallace and gromit, and also all of the gauged earrings my hubby and I have usually have gromit rings. So there it is. I am going to try and find him a mate (without my hubby's permission) WOOHOO!!!;P