"avicularia pink toe" feeding

CaliA

Arachnopeon
Does anyone have "avicularia pink toe" here? boys or girls? I have two boys, I am thinking of taking two more girls is there any difference what to feed them? Do you give any treats to your pets on the holidays? :)

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
No difference at all. If your two males are mature, then you'll find they'll eat much less often than the females. As for the treats, not really, but it's not like it's harmful.

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
sometimes I get hornworms for my Ts as a 'special snack' never done around the Holidays. Considering they are green they would make a good Christmas dinner

LadyVonChimp

Arachnosquire
Does anyone have "avicularia pink toe" here? boys or girls? I have two boys, I am thinking of taking two more girls is there any difference what to feed them? Do you give any treats to your pets on the holidays? :)
No difference in feeding. I give mine mealworms with crushed heads, and I just drop them onto the little hammock and it gets snapped up.
My Ts don't seem to celebrate any holidays so no treats from me here 😂

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
No difference in feeding. I give mine mealworms with crushed heads, and I just drop them onto the little hammock and it gets snapped up.
My Ts don't seem to celebrate any holidays so no treats from me here 😂
this is the one species (Avics) where I find you can have good success with Crushed Mealworms

LadyVonChimp

Arachnosquire
this is the one species (Avics) where I find you can have good success with Crushed Mealworms
Yeah for sure, seeing as mine rarely visits the ground I figured mealworm delivery to the web would be easier for her and for me rather than hoping the cricket climbs all the way up.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
No difference

Conor10

Arachnoknight
I like to get slikworms or blue worms on special occasions, some of my t’s are just scared of them so they just get a plain Dubai roach.

CommanderBacon

Arachnobaron
I feed mine whatever they’ll eat, but they don’t get anything fancy for the holidays. I just mix up their prey from time to time in the hope that it gives them more complete nutrition.