Avicularia Bird Eater

IzzysKeeper

Arachnopeon
Watching this makes me so uncomfortable... :astonished:

I instinctively was holding my hand out just in case the spider slipped.... :lol:
Hang on lil buddy hang on! Nice kill... food for days!

b3iovndsag631.jpg

Arachnophobphile

Arachnoangel
In all honesty this bird probably pooped on the owner's car right before this T caught it so it had it coming.

Arachnophobphile

Arachnoangel
That bird was dead previously and fed to that M6 for click bait.
Awwww you ruined the moment

Yeah I agree that's the first thing I thought. It was covered by alot of different sites. I tried to pick the site that had the best video. The article they wrote was beyond stupid it made me cringe.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Awwww you ruined the moment

Yeah I agree that's the first thing I thought. It was covered by alot of different sites. I tried to pick the site that had the best video. The article they wrote was beyond stupid it made me cringe.
Well it is The Scum. Every year and multiple times a year The Scum reports on "flesh melting spiders are taking over" or something along those lines when referring to false widows here in the UK. Pity they don't get heavily fined for spreading false information. Or better yet closed down.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Not giving The Scum a click, there are reasons why multiple places in the UK have boycotted that dungheap and their website.

Pity they don't get heavily fined for spreading false information. Or better yet closed down.
Yeah, I think only The Daily Mail and The Times have more IPSO sanctions against them for printing utter bollocks, pity all that means is that they have to print a disingenuous apology the size of a postage stamp on page 37. Though I doubt hitting them with fines would encourage them to do actual journalism, and the type of people those rags pander to would collectively defecate in a fit of rage if they were shut down.

Arachnophobphile

Arachnoangel
Ahhhh that explains why I never heard of 'The Sun' it's in the U.K.

So The Sun is the equilavent of CNN that we have here which is 100% garbage.

All I wanted was the video didn't mean to give them any credit. Their written article was equal to a toilet bowl full of diarrhea however.