Avic. Avic. Setup

redsaw

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Looks like a good setup, just watch the wood for mold.
edit- I cant belive that 60+ people looked at this thread and couldnt comment.

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
I'd put the branches higher, so that they reach the top of the enclosure. I'd also use less moss.

shanebp

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Looks good, personally I would of laid off on the moss, and added a few more tall plants, and maybe a more naturally looking wooden structure like beach wood or something. But it looks good, as long as you like it. :)

jebbewocky

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
What type of wood is that? It looks like popsicle sticks, which are usually pine--and pine is bad for T's. Prone to mold, and they don't like conifers or other scented woods.

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Is that a bird perch ?

Is that a real house plant in substrate?.........I use bromileads and the like in a Deep supportive soil for some Arboreal T's.

Looks like you've put alot of effort........I would maybe add, depending on full cage size.........a Bio-vine......with fake leaves inter-weaved.
For easier movement/traveling for spider.....could then use total area efficiently......{Not meant as criticism}

Good Job! :clap: and pretty Avic.

- Jason

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i would also say to add more things to reach the top of the enclosure. Avicularias IMO go for the top and start trying to find something to anchor web on. In the first picture it looked like the T was at the top, but didn't have anything to web to. Otherwise, it looks good.:D i see plenty of ventilation, but depending on the wood, you may need to watch for mold.

Kirsten

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very pretty avic. I really want one of those:drool: