August Scorpling Explosion!

RTTB

Arachnoprince
Native US scorpions is my thing. I don't have any exotic or obscure buthid birthing to report but I am super stoked that in the last 2 weeks I've had an explosion of different species giving birth. 2 P boreus broods, 1 S subtillimanus brood, 1 S gertschi brood, 1 P santarita brood and 1 P brysoni brood. I also have a P puritanus and a P coahuilae ready to pop. I am swimming in scorplings. Won't bore you with poor pics. Exciting for me. Guess I'll be getting pinheads by the thousand now. Just wanted to share. Biggest litter size has been 31 for the P brysoni.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Our North American species are a unique league to their own IMO.

RTTB

Arachnoprince
Oh and I had U mordax and a M waueri broods last month.

AusBugKid

Arachnosquire
Sounds like you'll be kept busy! Do you already have pet store and collector contacts lined up before breeding? Or do you just wing it once you have them?

spotropaicsav

Arachnobaron
Native US scorpions is my thing. I don't have any exotic or obscure buthid birthing to report but I am super stoked that in the last 2 weeks I've had an explosion of different species giving birth. 2 P boreus broods, 1 S subtillimanus brood, 1 S gertschi brood, 1 P santarita brood and 1 P brysoni brood. I also have a P puritanus and a P coahuilae ready to pop. I am swimming in scorplings. Won't bore you with poor pics. Exciting for me. Guess I'll be getting pinheads by the thousand now. Just wanted to share. Biggest litter size has been 31 for the P brysoni.
Got names picked out for all your little ones?:p

RTTB

Arachnoprince
I'm actually not sure what subspecies they are. I'd have to check with who collected them as to which locality they came from and do some sleuthing from there.

RTTB

Arachnoprince
I don't sell any. They are for me and anyone who wants to trade. The selling imo is for the serious field collectors, dealers, and breeders. I don't want to get into their territory as they put in the hard work and $.

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
Congrats on all the broods :)
Please post your pics even if they arent great quality. There are so many cool US species but most times not enough info to go with them or even positive ID's on them. Id keep more of our native species if people had more info on them but its always a joy to see them nonetheless