augacephalus ezendami

Pokie11

Arachnosquire
They are OW so fast, skittish, some are defensive. But they have nice coloration, and are good eaters, when they have good mood.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
A beautiful species of Harpactirinae from Mozambique.

One of the most attractive IMO. Also one of the least highly strung/defensive. I own several specimens and all but one are quite calm.

They will max at 4.5" DLS.
Good appetites and moderate - fast growth rate.

This species will prefer dry fossorial setup with cork slab. Poke a starter burrow underneath so it can quickly adapt to it. Eventually you will have a perfect circular burrow opening at the top of a mound. I like to throw leaves next to the burrow so they can incorporate it to the burrow opening.

Overall, it's a fantastic species and everyone should have one :)

0.3 Augacephalus ezendami
View media item 45801

mike054

Arachnopeon
A beautiful species of Harpactirinae from Mozambique.

One of the most attractive IMO. Also one of the least highly strung/defensive. I own several specimens and all but one are quite calm.

They will max at 4.5" DLS.
Good appetites and moderate - fast growth rate.

This species will prefer dry fossorial setup with cork slab. Poke a starter burrow underneath so it can quickly adapt to it. Eventually you will have a perfect circular burrow opening at the top of a mound. I like to throw leaves next to the burrow so they can incorporate it to the burrow opening.

Overall, it's a fantastic species and everyone should have one :)

0.3 Augacephalus ezendami
View media item 45801
wow thanks..

sasker

Arachnoprince
Is this your first tarantula? If so, please keep in mind is is no 'beginner species'. Care is not too difficult, but their bite is no joke, being an Old World species.

And get a female. Males are ridiculously small when adult.

mike054

Arachnopeon
Is this your first tarantula? If so, please keep in mind is is no 'beginner species'. Care is not too difficult, but their bite is no joke, being an Old World species.

And get a female. Males are ridiculously small when adult.
this my 16th T bruh..

cold blood

Staff member
Males are ridiculously small when adult
Like most baboons, some males can indeed mature really small...I have had an ezendami mature as small as 1.5"...but generally they are much larger, like 3-3.75". I have a MM right now that's close to 4" and sent another to @Blue Jaye that's about the same size. They're really nice looking MMs, too.

Junodi are the ones with the consistently [ridicolously] small MMs.

Last edited: