Arizona invert group

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I started a group for Az invert collectors. I know a lot of us keep scorpions more than tarantulas. Feel free to join.

josh_r

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I started a group for Az invert collectors. I know a lot of us keep scorpions more than tarantulas. Feel free to join.
I and a few others did the sme thing and it died after a while... Was really surprised cause it was set up pretty well....

MB623

Arachnoknight
Sound cool, I know it's been discused before. It seems like everyone lives in the East valley though. I live in the NW valley and hike the White Tank Mts. and around Wickenburg quite often. I don't really know many people who do the whole hiking thing, especially with the heat out here now.

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I live on the Colorado Plateau. Most of my collecting is done in North Eastern Arizona, so I don't have to worry about the heat as much.

josh_r

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
MB623

You are in a great location for finding Aphonopelma sp. 'hualapai' Out toward that wickenburg direction they get very thick

MB623

Arachnoknight
Wickenburg is some nice hunting/hiking. I see lots of stuff everytime I go, but haven't collected much of anything down there, just a couple slings and a tailess whip scorpion.