vietnamese tiger 4inches $20
chinese black tiger 2inches $35
thai zebra 3-3.5 inches $30
h.maculata 3inches $25

by the way all these tarantulas are unsexed

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'd agree too. Most of them are pretty small. You going on budget or wanting to raise them from teeny tiny?

Sabatta

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Most of those prices are around half of what I pay from a local breeder, and about about a quarter of the prices I see at my LPS. You guys in the States are lucky.

imjim

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
are these good deals for tarantulas?

p.regalis 1inch $18
p.irminia 1inch $18
h.lividum 3inches $25
c.crawshayi 1inch $25
malaysian earth tiger 1inch $35
vietnamese tiger 4inches $20
chinese black tiger 2inches $35
thai zebra 3-3.5 inches $30
h.maculata 3inches $25

by the way all these tarantulas are unsexed
Did you find them locally?

Those are fair prices from local Pet Shops.

Wet Pet is asking $59 for a H. lividum which can be purchased for less. I paid $25 for one at the Harve de Grace MD show.

tarantulafreak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i know that wet pet is expensive beacuse i go there all the time and their p.regalis is $70. i found these prices from online dealers

imjim

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i know that wet pet is expensive beacuse i go there all the time and their p.regalis is $70. i found these prices from online dealers
Not a great selection of tarantulas around Baltimore?

House of Tropicals in Glen Burnie just recently got some more tarantulas in and the prices are reasonable in comparison to other local pet shops.

Arachno Shack is in PA - great dealer with fast inexpensive priority mail option to Baltimore.

Check out my profile for reference I listed all my tarantulas and where I got them all were great dealers to order from and no problems.

pearson340

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
holy cow look how cheap you guys get T's for its normaly like $60 for a easy to get hold of T i payed $60 for my H.Lividum thats a steal lol

tarantulafreak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i went to house of tropicals in glen burnie but i didnt see any tarantulas that i liked. does anybody know a good petstore in maryland that has tarantulas for a good price?

imjim

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i went to house of tropicals in glen burnie but i didnt see any tarantulas that i liked. does anybody know a good petstore in maryland that has tarantulas for a good price?
I haven't found many around Baltimore and the city is trying to ban exotic pets altogether.

The Harve De Grace show may have some. http://www.mdreptilefarm.com/shows/md/allmd.asp

The Hamburg PA show is the best bet around here as Tarantula INC and others will be there.
http://www.pythons.com/hamburg/

tarantulafreak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i went to the petexpos up in harve de grace when i had the chance to go but i missed this one because i had to work and i want to get the tarantulas b4 the 28th. i m going to place the order for the p.regalis and p.irminia monday so i will recieve them on tuesday.

Thrasher

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Speaking of good deals, I got a 4.5" B. emilia (famle) 50, 3.5" B. Bonmei (Female) 50 4.5" King baboon (Famle) 30 and a 6" B. Vagans for 40 (Female). Local pick ups. CAN'T BEAT THAT EH?

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Speaking of good deals, I got a 4.5" B. emilia (famle) 50, 3.5" B. Bonmei (Female) 50 4.5" King baboon (Famle) 30 and a 6" B. Vagans for 40 (Female). Local pick ups. CAN'T BEAT THAT EH?
So are famle and female the same thing? I'm leaning towards no only because you go between the two, but I wasn't sure.

Also, it's B. boehmei.

Either way, they're good deals, but I'm still curious if they were all female or if famle means male...

Thrasher

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yeah all female. As you see, I suck at typing!

So are famle and female the same thing? I'm leaning towards no only because you go between the two, but I wasn't sure.

Also, it's B. boehmei.

Either way, they're good deals, but I'm still curious if they were all female or if famle means male...

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Havre De Grace on Sat Feb 9.

JnS Inverts will be there, I've purchased from them 2x and been pretty happy with the prices and the quality of the animals.

They just posted an availability list here:http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=114464

If you see something specific you want i'd reccomend contacting them and requesting that they make sure to bring it. I've got my eye on that E pachypus, btw...

tarantulafreak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ok thanks i will try to go. i just placed an order to recieve my p.regalis and h.maculata from nwinverts. i was going to order a p.irminia but they were sold out.