Araneomorph (True Spider) Picture Thread

Smokehound714

Arachnoking
Well well...someone was really industrious last night...she build a turret quit big one and is pretty amazing one.Yesterday i found a broken brick...so i taught...hmm a great hide for her...and put it in the enclosure...1 night later...this is the result.She is shay she hid when i started taking pictures :D

Is that pure beach sand? She's certainly enjoying it. If you gently stroke the turret with a blade of grass, or a thin paintbrush, she will come out and investigate for a moment. Try doing that to get a good shot of her at the entrance :D

Alokin

Arachnosquire
Is that pure beach sand? She's certainly enjoying it. If you gently stroke the turret with a blade of grass, or a thin paintbrush, she will come out and investigate for a moment. Try doing that to get a good shot of her at the entrance :D
Yeah it is pure beach sand...and i did but she is scared xD she is really sensetive sometimes when i get up from my chare she senses it and hides instentaniously and there is a big space between us...xD

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using Tapatalk

Alokin

Arachnosquire
So i had to wait for 1 hour standing still with my mobile phone ready to take a pic...and there she was she finally came out of the burrow and i took these photos :D (and a video )

Smokehound714

Arachnoking

I have no idea what this is, other than a gnaphosid.. im very curious to see if this is an adult, or not.

Titanebo, a species of philodromid.. very striking, albeit small.

BenjaminPuppel1

Arachnopeon
Phidippus audax

Here is a picture of a Phidippus audax I took a while back. *If anyone is interested in seeing more photos I am on instagram: Benjamin_Puppel and deviantart: BenjaminPuppel

IMG_0516.jpg

Smokehound714

Arachnoking
Dysdera crocata eating Woodhouse

Psammophilous gnaphosid

You can see the thin carpet of Web she laid down. Like a tarantula, almost.

klawfran3

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Here is a picture of a Phidippus audax I took a while back. *If anyone is interested in seeing more photos I am on instagram: Benjamin_Puppel and deviantart: BenjaminPuppel

View attachment 123736
I adore this photo. I searched it up online and found a few people had used it? if you want I can pull up a link for investigation.

Last edited:

Oski121

Arachnosquire
Some pictures of the trues I keep/Kept.:)

---------- Post added 01-29-2014 at 03:01 PM ----------

Last edited:

Salticstance

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
How did you get the North American spiders into the UK? Exporting spiders from N.A. is quite expensive burdensome.