Arachnoholic420's Picture Thread....

advan

oOOo
Staff member
She is a looker! :D Too bad there's an imaginery line between us because I have a fresh boy for her. ;)

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
She is a looker! :D Too bad there's an imaginery line between us because I have a fresh boy for her. ;)
I know eh, i wish you can just trow him over with that imaginary line... Damn:wall: borders.....
Thjanks tho... :idea: if we can only make them borders disappear Hmmm...:idea:

Mmmmm, she's gorgeous. Nice shots, Armando.

Thank you, she is one gorgeous T.... Just like your ladies!!!:big grin:

Awesome pics Armando!
Well thanks to you, For this lovely specimen!!!!
I wouldn't have a model to take pictures of if it wasn't for you!!!!

Thank you all for viewing... will be posting more pics soon....

Peace!!!!

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
As promised here are more pics....

So the other day i went and picked up a T from another member on the boards... here up north, not too many of us have mature specimens of certain species... in my venture he decided to show me the rest of his collection.... to cut the long story short he showed me his Mf Nhandu tripepii....
This was the first time i saw something this beautiful.... we barely see much of these in the hobby...... so i asked if i can take a few pics to share....

This is nyx25 N. tripepii

Peace,

---------- Post added 10-26-2011 at 12:23 PM ----------

And some more of my own....

T. santivincenti

P. muticus

B. albiceps

Tnx for vewing!!!

Peace,

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Mf Nhandu tripepii....

---------- Post added 10-26-2011 at 12:23 PM ----------

[/COLOR]And some more of my own....
T. santivincenti
Wow the tripepii is so beautiful. I think that is one I would like to keep even if it has flickies. So pretty!
The muticus and the santivincenti is something else too! Both are on my wishlist :)

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Awesome tripepii!I can already tell that the pics do NOT do her justice.I love both of ours,but the hairs KILL me.Hands down the best looking and most interesting in the genus IMHO.Too bad they are so darn hard to come by. I do not think I have EVER seen slings FS...

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Wow the tripepii is so beautiful. I think that is one I would like to keep even if it has flickies. So pretty!
The muticus and the santivincenti is something else too! Both are on my wishlist :)

I would say... yes it would be a next addition... amazing looking T...

Awesome tripepii!I can already tell that the pics do NOT do her justice.I love both of ours,but the hairs KILL me.Hands down the best looking and most interesting in the genus IMHO.Too bad they are so darn hard to come by. I do not think I have EVER seen slings FS...
yes i agree those pics where taken from a phone cam... i wish i would have brought my reg set up.... so i can show you what this lady was all about... but i think my iPhone 4 made some justice.... anyway I'm glad you enjoyed this T as much as i did....

Peace,

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My H. mac's... welcome hug!!!

She's always happy to see me and to show me some love!!!

and B. smith juvi....

Peace,
Armando

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Pic request! New additions and more of that Tapinauchenius santivincenti. Please and Thank you. :D

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Pic request! New additions and more of that Tapinauchenius santivincenti. Please and Thank you. :D
Ok Chad Pic's are coming soon... I just got back from my Cuban vacation .. Cuba Libre!!!
But i do have few pics i'd like to share... Just a few pics of me and my colleagues from Tarantula Canada at the last Ajax Reptile Expo...
Good time's with Amanda "TheRedQueen" & Moe @ the TC booth...

and Chad this one's for you... i dont believe they were selling Tarantula's....

That's all folk's!!!

Peace,
Armando

advan

oOOo
Staff member
That's so funny, I was checking one of those girls out in the first pic(you can see her cut off a little) and was going to ask about her and then voila, you came through. :worship:

Looking forward to the pics! :D - Chad

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey dude!....nice pics!, looks like you wer havin a blast at the TC booth...

...and that is a beautiful tripepii...I happen to have a few of these.

you gots PM!

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
That's so funny, I was checking one of those girls out in the first pic(you can see her cut off a little) and was going to ask about her and then voila, you came through. :worship:

Looking forward to the pics! :D - Chad

Np anytime... my friend, and yes Pics are Coming soon, once i get all my vacation pics sorted out....

Some sweet scorpy man ! looks great ! So much spiders ! *drools*
Yezzir Amanda had this uv flash light that i used to take that pic... not the best pic, but your right that pic looks great... i actually took that scorpion home with me... ill take more shot's of her soon...
Thanks meng!!!

Hey dude!....nice pics!, looks like you wer havin a blast at the TC booth...

...and that is a beautiful tripepii...I happen to have a few of these.

you gots PM!
Expo's are always a blast... We had a good turn out, there was heavy traffic at both most thru out the day, made the day go by so fast....
Im planning a trip out west for a week... let me know whats good... pm me...

peace,
Armando

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It has been quite sometime.... looking back at my old pics makes me want to come back and start posting pics again....

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
  • It never fails to make me smile looking back at the good ole days... wishing more and more on getting back.... Just wanted to hello to all the my fellow enthusiast! PEACE!!!