Apps for Tarantulas

iEatRazorz

Arachnopeon
There is an app on the Google play store called "tarantulas". It has a database of the names. The rest you fill out; Temps, humidity, feedings (days since last with a reminder function and what you've fed it), molt (days since last), t type (aboreal, terrestrial, fossosrial), life stages and other little features. I mainly use it for the feed and molt tracking. It also has a notes section for each t so you can note behaviors and unique care needs, also has a notes section dedicated to molts. I like it. I like that it's free.

Adrsfinest

Arachnopeon
There is an app on the Google play store called "tarantulas". It has a database of the names. The rest you fill out; Temps, humidity, feedings (days since last with a reminder function and what you've fed it), molt (days since last), t type (aboreal, terrestrial, fossosrial), life stages and other little features. I mainly use it for the feed and molt tracking. It also has a notes section for each t so you can note behaviors and unique care needs, also has a notes section dedicated to molts. I like it. I like that it's free.
Yeah I've seen it and wish there was a way to get it on apple

USNGunner

Arachnosquire
I had this on my droid. ExotiKeeper App

Loved it. The developer was very responsive and 4 species at my request. Free.

Great stuff. Not ported for the fruit juice. :(