burnpile

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
not worth fighting over........

Last edited:

Lasiodora

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Why do that? You run the risk of introducing disease into the population. Habitat destruction is the real problem and is what I would try to get the people in your area to address. I'd definitely snap up some pics, but other than that I'd keep disturbance to a minimum.
Mike

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ill put it this way, its not right to let all those mice go, snakes have handled themselves for millions of years, and thousands with mans influence and they are still here, I think something should be said about that, I am in total disgust that you think these animals need your help, neonates die by the thousands that why females have multiple babies, just like in sea turtles if 1 from every clutch makes it to adualt hood its a real success, so dont play god, its not your place

Sincerely,

Brandon

burnpile

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
it was as ignorant as the post it was replying to....*poof*

Last edited:

Lasiodora

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by burnpile
*poof*
What happened?
I didn't get to read your response. Why post something if you are going to withdraw it when its critized. I hope you opted not to go through with releasing those rodents. They can have quite a negative impact on the surrounding environment. Speak to your local herpetologist or naturalist and they can fill you in on why. I won't go into that here.
Mike