[Inquiry] Anyone heard from samsbugs???

madamwlf

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I did a 50/50 loan with him back in March and I have not heard from him since the beginning of April. There should be a sac by now but again, I've not heard from him. Has anyone heard from him????

_bob_

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
He might just be busy right now.. Give him some time

HollyLS

Arachnopeon
Me too on a 50/50. The last I talked to him was early April. Things happen though, his reviews all are positive. Hopefully he'll give us a holler :)

Holly

HollyLS

Arachnopeon
Tried again. His emails are still bouncing and my private messages have not been replied to.

Holly

madamwlf

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Neither have mine. I have heard from him since early April when he shipped my male off to his next destination.

HollyLS

Arachnopeon
Tried to call well over a week ago. Left a voicemail and have heard nothing back.

Holly

KJE

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
You can't assume there should already be a sac. I've done many loans and had many loaner males here. There are lots of people out there that don't contact you unless there is a sac. That could even be many, many months later. I'm not saying that's what's happening here, but that's been my experience with several people. I hope everything works out for you guys. Keep us updated on what you find out.

madamwlf

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well, so far he has been PMed, emailed and called. Nothing has been heard back from him. And the male he used was sent to Florida where the T mated and the female laid the sac and I'm getting the slings this week. A. Versicolors are usually pretty quick laying sacs. It's been almost 3 months and not one word from him. And if you read his reviews many of them talk about how he kept them up-to-date on progress.

jpet

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well, so far he has been PMed, emailed and called. Nothing has been heard back from him. And the male he used was sent to Florida where the T mated and the female laid the sac and I'm getting the slings this week. A. Versicolors are usually pretty quick laying sacs. It's been almost 3 months and not one word from him. And if you read his reviews many of them talk about how he kept them up-to-date on progress.
possible no sac came of it. Ive sent out several males with no positive results.

madamwlf

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I think there is more to it. HollyLS has a similar problem except he still has her MM. He could at least say there was no sac instead of leaving me hanging.

JungleCage

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
he did the same thing to me, no reply for weeks i would call him and a few months later he sent me a pm saying thier was no sac.....