Anyone have awesome videos for packaging t's?

Travis21v4

Arachnopeon
May be getting out of the hobby soon and keeping a select few t's. Anyone have a go to guide on packaging and shipping t's? I know there are lots of videos but i want the "best" one. If i go out im selling my entire collection as bulk so i want the best way to do it. Thanks in advance /love

Travis21v4

Arachnopeon
Also i am in vegas so pretty soon heat will be a issue that i will need to worry about as well.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Disclaimer: Poecilotheria have medically significant venom. Don't try this unless you are genuinely confident in your experience/technique and are prepared to accept being bitten, as there is certainly potential for that.

That being said, here's how to pack multiple Poecilotheria in a single deli cup.

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Disclaimer: Poecilotheria have medically significant venom. Don't try this unless you are genuinely confident in your experience/technique and are prepared to accept being bitten, as there is certainly potential for that.

That being said, here's how to pack multiple Poecilotheria in a single deli cup.

I'm curious on why 17 Poecilotheria species in one cup? Is it to save money on shipping, space, container and time?

After seing the video I'm trying to figure out if it was beneficial or it is beneficial to cramp that many high potent venom Poecilotheria species in one cup. I see that all 17 were put in the cup, but is it worth the risk?

Last edited:

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Good questions.

These guys were kept communally since they hatched. I wanted to keep them communal for transit, as they were also going to be kept communally by the buyer. I felt the risk of cannibalism was greater if I separated them for shipping only to be put back together in their new setup.

Secondarily, yes, it was definitely much easier/cheaper to ship this way.

Also, they all arrived safely at their new home, although I don't have any current updates.