Anyone around Kentucky?

DylanScully009

Arachnopeon
I live in south central Kentucky and was wondering if anyone else is from the area. I don’t know anyone to talk about spiders with etc and I think it could be fun. I have mostly tarantulas along with some mantises, centipedes, sundew, nepenthes, snakes, etc

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
I live in south central Kentucky and was wondering if anyone else is from the area. I don’t know anyone to talk about spiders with etc and I think it could be fun. I have mostly tarantulas along with some mantises, centipedes, sundew, nepenthes, snakes, etc
Welcome to the same boat most of us are in. I mean that's one of the main reasons I come here, to talk to people who actually know what I'm talking about.:)

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
First, welcome. Second, I wish I was in Ky., it’s my home State and although I’ve lived in Central Florida for over 30 years (never getting used to, or even liking it) I still consider Ky. my home. Now that I have whined, if you do a general search of this site by putting Kentucky as your search word, you will find several posts from members in Ky.. You’ll just have to do some sifting through the posts, but I just tried and found three folks in less than 30 seconds.

Now I’m homesick. Thanks...

Last edited:

DylanScully009

Arachnopeon
Hi Kentucky isn’t my origin state but it’s my home now too. I had a whole move to Jacksonville planned out but then I went to check it out and it was really run down :/ it was so beautiful though. Yeah I saw that but there wasn’t much within the last two years. I think what I saw was from 2016. Once I’m on my pc I think I’ll do what you suggest. I’m not sure I should message random people though? It seemed more proper to let them see the post. Either way ty for response!

BrittanyS

Arachnopeon
Technically I'm in Clarksville, Tennessee. Not Kentucky, but extremely close lol