Anybody else going?

Loudog760

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm a broke collage student, so maybe next year. But I'll be at the one in Anaheim, CA for sure!

Big Red TJ

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The show was awsome!!!! Sarah and I got alot of stuff. I will let her post that as I won't steal the thunder:D lets just say I am special she got me a new snake and some T's:cool:

Mad Drunx

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm going tommorrow, from my experience you get better deals on sunday toward the end.Can't wait though.

ChromatusFreak

Arachnopeon
daytona....

I was very dissapointed in the selection of T's and the lack of T vendors... I did pick up a few new T's from a freind....

The show in general kinda sucked in my opinion... Not as many vendors as previous years and the crowd turnout was down...Too many damn ball pythons and boas.... ugh...

Mad Drunx

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
They should of called it a snake show. Dont think I'll go next year,even the geckos were close to the same morph.Nothing good and I don't do snakes.We only walked half, found out their was only one T vendor and left. Sorry for not having anything good to say.;P

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I was disappointed with the lack of tarantulas but hey, it *was* a reptile breeder's expo :D (too bad it wasn't a tarantula breeder's expo...) I did enjoy seeing all the cool morphs and things so at least I got to experience that!

I only wish I had gotten enough money to go to Arachnocon back in 2006 when I wanted to go :( *sigh*

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Let's just say I got what I went there to get. ;)

It was nice to meet you, Matt and Sarah. :)

--Joe

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Let's just say I got what I went there to get. ;)

It was nice to meet you, Matt and Sarah. :)

--Joe

It was cool meeting you too, Joe! The three of us will have to go Florida vagans hunting sometime and get some pics of what we find. That'd be sick :D

I wanted to go back and get more T's at the show. That was my problem: I didn't get enough! My credit card company's happy with me, though... :rolleyes: