Any New Additions?

MrGhostMantis

Arachnoprince
Went to a reptile show and got a TINY Avicularia minatrix sling, around .25" DLS or the tiniest bit over that in size. Would have bought two but they only had the one left. Also got a Grammostola iheringi, about 1.25" who got the honor of being my first bolter and near escape. Thankfully I was re-housing in the bathroom with everything sealed off and the enclosures both inside of a box. They didn't get too far, but not for lack of them trying I haven't snagged a photo of the minatrix yet.

Oh I also snagged a wolf spider. Almost forgot about her/him lol.
What species of wolf spider?

CommanderBacon

Arachnobaron
I picked up some new Ts today.
0D12A239-E034-4FE2-9BA9-72835330A959.jpeg

And a mm Scopelobates sericeus (sold as) for my female.

Aka
Holothele sericea or
Holothele sericeous or
Holothele sp. "Dominican Republic"
Ischnocolinae sp. "Dominican Republic"

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
0.0.3 Citharognathus hosei. The majority of my recent acquisitions have been Avicularia sp that are quite calm. I forgot what it was like having a 0.5" sling show some attitude lol.

LD50

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Just got home from Repticon Sarasota and brought home a D. pentaloris. It's cute as a button 🥲 definitely the smallest sling I've ever owned.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Picked up his gal from some one on Craigslist, wanting it to go to a good home! I forgot how enjoyable Pterinochilus murinus are to have in the home. Spouse named it Carrot and made it stick 😂 rehoused it into a new enclosure and man they get such a bad wrap as a matter of fact, gentlest rehouse recently!

CommanderBacon

Arachnobaron
Picked up his gal from some one on Craigslist, wanting it to go to a good home! I forgot how enjoyable Pterinochilus murinus are to have in the home. Spouse named it Carrot and made it stick 😂 rehoused it into a new enclosure and man they get such a bad wrap as a matter of fact, gentlest rehouse recently!

CARROT <3

MrGhostMantis

Arachnoprince

CARROT <3

Cemykay

Arachnosquire
I am getting an Pterinochilus murinus dcf Kigoma and a Harpactira marksi this week. Both females :)

Metallattorney

Arachnopeon
Several new, rare baboons added on Tuesday:
harpactira dictator
harpactira sp. goldenblack
harpactira sp. silaka
pterinochilus murinus dcf Zimbabwe

They are all tiny, particularly the goldenblack. Haven't gotten good pics of them yet because they are so small.

Caemoxie

Arachnopeon
I know at first I was like nooooo not Carrot 🥕 but after she kept walking up to it and being like “oh hey Carrot!” I think it’s actually pretty great now ☺
Carrot is a great name for an OBT! Lol, my first three OBTs (my first three Ts period, actually) were named Citrine, Pyrite, and Topaz.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Carrot is a great name for an OBT! Lol, my first three OBTs (my first three Ts period, actually) were named Citrine, Pyrite, and Topaz.
Thanks! And those are also all good names!! The mineral names are not lost on me!!

if you feel like it Search for a thread called “Rockhounding” in the watering hole for a thread on stones and geological collecting.