Any New Additions?

Teds ts and Inverts

Arachnobaron
Picked up two OBT slings from my LPS, as well as this C. vonwirthi. I really need to stop it with the Asian Fossorials, but I’m more likely than not going to go back today and get the other one, haha.

D837A207-7F4C-479E-BF6B-94CFC3626DCA.jpeg

WolvesInSpaceMarines

Arachnopeon
No new additions lately, but I'm trying to talk myself out of an A. bicoloratum, B. auratum and B. boehmei. And another T. albo, because you can never have too many floofballs lol.

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
Picked up a teeny tiny B. auratum sling today from my local pet shop. I'm prepared for the slow growth, but it'll be worth it in the end because this is a species that I've always wanted since I came into the hobby and started researching tarantulas. I'm excited!

Attachments

Jess S

Arachnobaron
Oh I'm sure it would be a great addition. But I'm also supposed to be saving to buy a house so... but one more can't hurt, right? lol
I'm right with you, enabling away ;) :)

They are beautiful T's. I've got a sling, it'll be a long time before it gets those beautiful red knees. But it's going to be worth the wait.

When I first got it, it was constantly wandering the enclosure walls chewing away at the airholes, but once settled, very much calmed down. Now it's one of my calmest slings.

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
I agree. It's definitely worth the wait, even if it is going to take several years to grow. In my opinion they're one of the most beautiful tarantulas. I was in awe of it the first time I saw one in a photo. An adult would be my holy grail of tarantulas.

EpicEpic

Arachnoangel
Couldn't help myself.....

Added a genic to the collection!🕷

Local breeder...no shipping...can't beat that!!!

Got back into the hobby less than a month ago...

Up to 6 😊

Plese Exotics

Arachnopeon
I recently added an adult P fasciata pair and a little two inch female Homoeomma sp blue. I’m excited to get to work with these fasciata.

Arachnid Addicted

Arachnoprince
Just add these guys:
5 C. darlingi
3 T. cf. brunneus
6 T. violaceus
1 X. sp. "Blue"

All slings, and all were gave to me as gifts. :)

Amimia

Arachnosquire
Unpacked 3 new slings today!
1/2" H. gigas
1/2" C. sp Vietnam Blue
1" A. geniculata

Super excited about them, they're already burrowing and webbing and doing T stuff

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
Got a juvenile female B. klaasi last week. It wasn't cheap, but I love the way they look.

MightyVlork

Arachnopeon
I'm new on here. Did some quarantine shopping and here are the new additions, at least the 8 legged ones...

B. hamorri
L. parahybana
T. albopilosum
P. sazimai
A. pacficius
P. regius Orange Phase

Cheers folks!

EpicEpic

Arachnoangel
I'm new on here. Did some quarantine shopping and here are the new additions, at least the 8 legged ones...

B. hamorri
L. parahybana
T. albopilosum
P. sazimai
A. pacficius
P. regius Orange Phase

Cheers folks!
Very very nice mix! Enjoy :)