Any New Additions?

curtisgiganteus

ArachnoViking, Conqueror of Poikilos and Therion
Old Timer
No problem! Glad I could give it to someone who would enjoy it! I'm not keen on waiting a decade for it to get bigger so I'll just buy a juvie RCF or something when I find one.

You got a photo of the HCM DCF? ☺
It’s still fairly small and I haven’t gotten any pics of it yet, but I have a few of a couple of my large females.

IMG_7998.jpeg

IMG_8048.jpeg

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
Huge thanks to @fcat for sending "the Boys" out today! They were packed perfectly and are in excellent condition. Now it's time to make some magic happen (well, after a couple molts anyway)!

2.0 Psalmopoeus victori (1 x penultimate, 1 x MM):
P1310013.JPG
P1310015.JPG

1.0 Caribena versicolor MM - isn't this guy cute as a button? I know my girl is going be smitten...
1000017455.jpg

Thanks again @fcat - I'll keep everyone posted on the progress!

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
  • 0.0.3 Cyriopagopus sp Purple Zebra (aka Ornithoctonus sp Purple Zebra aka Melopoeus sp Purple, pictured below)
  • 0.0.1 Chilobrachys sp South Thailand Blue
20240201_233932.jpg

IntermittentSygnal

Arachnotic
Arachnosupporter +
Brought home 4 wee slings and a 4.5” female irminia yesterday. Happy to say she is a total sweetheart. Not a single threat pose nor paintbrush strike. She even allowed me to lift her front leg with the paintbrush while gently coaxing her into her new home. Blown away by how calm this spider is (for now anyway).
Slings:
Avicularia sp Colombia
Neoholothele fasciaaurinigra
Phormichtopus sp Dominican purple
Ybrapora diversipes

Here’s a crappy picture of the N fasc for @Charliemum (I’ll try to get better ones after they settle) and my beautiful irminia girl.
IMG_1447.jpeg
IMG_1439.jpeg

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
Brought home 4 wee slings and a 4.5” female irminia yesterday. Happy to say she is a total sweetheart. Not a single threat pose nor paintbrush strike. She even allowed me to lift her front leg with the paintbrush while gently coaxing her into her new home. Blown away by how calm this spider is (for now anyway).
Slings:
Avicularia sp Colombia
Neoholothele fasciaaurinigra
Phormichtopus sp Dominican purple
Ybrapora diversipes

Here’s a crappy picture of the N fasc for @Charliemum (I’ll try to get better ones after they settle) and my beautiful irminia girl.
View attachment 466378
View attachment 466379
Awww tint t's n a stunning irminia 🥰🥰🥰 congratulations on your wonderful new baby's 😊

fcat

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Had to sneak her in the house in a McDonald's bag so I don't get in trouble because "we have a mortgage now" 🙄

Horchata, Tliltocatl albopilosus, best $29.99 Ive spent in a while
PXL_20240205_000817097.jpg

sparticus

Arachnoknight
New babies- I am stoked!
0.0.2 B. klassi teeny tiny slings. This is a species that's been on my "want list" for a while now.
20240204_185727.jpg 20240204_190213.jpg
And a bonus baby jumping spider that's almost too small for my phone's camera 20240204_190723.jpg

IntermittentSygnal

Arachnotic
Arachnosupporter +
Had to sneak her in the house in a McDonald's bag so I don't get in trouble
My limiter has only noticed the big irminia, so far. Great distraction from the 4 little ones. If you suddenly see all my T’s up on the classifieds, they have been noticed and I am now dead.

Wolfram1

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
So next sturday i will drive to collect 0.1 Lasiodora benedeni (ex. difficilis), finally. :singing:
As well as maybe some other additions that i haven't decided on wether to get them yet, the price would be a steal though.

Shokoon8legs

Arachnopeon
Got my 0.0.1 Tapinauchineus violaceus (2cm DLS) and 0.0.1 Chilobrachys natanicharum (1" DLS) today hehe

IMG_20240205_192951.jpg
Chilobrachys natanicharum eating roach

IMG_20240205_193007.jpg
Tapinauchineus violaceus chilling

TarantulaJay

Arachnopeon
3 new slings yesterday

Dolichothele diamantinensis
Lasiocyano sazimai x 2
Tliltocatl vagans

All awesome and doing well.

IntermittentSygnal

Arachnotic
Arachnosupporter +
They're available here in the classifieds, but you're looking at about $500 shipped.
Thank you for looking out! I talked to the seller and strongly considered buying that one and immediately walking out of the convention before I could see anything else. Said seller also had a couple that had been on my wishlist for a year+. I opted for those this time in the hopes that the other would come down in price as it gets more established in the US. Adorable little bugger. It was not an easy choice.

zsiciarz

Arachnosquire