Any Christmas Tarantula's?

JustSomeDude

Arachnopeon
My female and male h Mac are pet holes. The male burrows in the substrate and the female gets herself wedged somehow between the front door of my enclosure and the ceiling. It's a pain in the ass big time!

leaveittoweaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Didn't get any for Christmas but going out to New hampshire tomorrow to treat myself to a late Christmas present of various t's!

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
I picked up some Ts for myself recently, i got a P. Rufilata 3/4", P. Ornata 3/4", Nhandu Chromatus 1/4", P. Murinus 1/2" and a free little 1/4" curly hair!

Starantula

Arachnopeon
Did pick up a sub adult P. Chordatus from my lps, suspect female. Sealed herself in a burrow already so fingers crossed.

Chris11

ArachnoBat
My grandma asked what I wanted so I now have my beloved H. pulchripes on order :)

SilverTycho

Arachnosquire
No Christmas spiders, but my boyfriend is getting me a 3/4" A. versicolor and a 2" B. emilia for early vday gifts. They're his pets too, but I care for them. Also getting a 2" A. chalcodes. I got my first T 3.5 years ago as a birthday gift from him.

leaveittoweaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So for my Xmas present to myself I ended up with P.Bromelicola, P.Cambridgei, another LP(freebie), and M.Robustum.

spidermike78

Arachnopeon
My girl got me a A azuraklaasi sling and a L parahybana sling. I bought myself a 4 inch P smithi female. I was very happy for christmas.

LythSalicaria

Arachnosquire
The G. porteri girl I paired in August started digging a burrow at Christmas, and completed it shortly before New Years. The only other time she has ever bothered to burrow was in preparation for an unexpected egg sac she dropped six months after I got her. Bearing that in mind, I believe I might have a New Years egg sac! ^_^

Mariner1

Arachnosquire
My other half bought me a P. cancerides, P. sazimai, and a H. himalayana. I think I did ok this year.:astonished:

Turiell

Arachnopeon
I got a Eupalastrus campestratus female juvenile, though the weather has been so cold in my area that I asked the breeder to please hang onto her because it's just too cold for her to be shipped right now. I can't wait to see her though!!

Congratulations to all those that had a very merry Spidery Christmas!! :D

mack1855

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter +
NO!!!...and I asked for a trio of Megaphobema peterklaasi. They were a no show.
But not all bad..this from my grandson.I was very happy. DSCN0978.JPG