Another T in place - which one should I get?

arthurliuyz

Arachnoknight
Arachnosupporter +
Since the “Devamatha Incident”, I want to acquire another fossorial in its place.
I want one that makes impressive, deep burrows.
Species I have in mind that appeals to me (all confirmed females):
  • Cyriopagopus lividus
  • Ornithoctoninae sp. ”Ho Chi Minh” DCF
  • Hysterocrates gigas
  • Cilobrachys sp. “Electric Blue”
  • Ephebopus murinus
  • Haploclastus devamatha
  • Augacephalus breyeri
  • Sold as Cyriopagopus vonwirthi
IYO which one should I get or is there ones you’d like to add?

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
E. murinus are great to keep and usually often out during night in comparison to many other fossorials.

The other one from that list of yours I'd also suggest would be the Chilobrachys spp. as they aren't exactly fossorials, but opportunistic. They don't really dig burrows in freedom, but use what natural hidey holes are there and if anything, widen them. Plus, they're just awesome webbers. Which also mean you get to seem a lot more often than many others.

Those are my personal preferences though - and you should simply pick what you prefer.

LucN

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Pelinobius muticus ? Don't they also dig right to the bottom of their enclosures ?

arthurliuyz

Arachnoknight
Arachnosupporter +
ornithoctoninae sp. ”Ho Chi Minh” DCF
Chilobrachys spp.
Pelinobius muticus
Thanks everyone for the suggestions.
Right now I really want to get an Asian species so I got a 0.1 Ornithoctoninae sp. "Ho Chi Minh" DCF because of their amazing coloration & a 0.0.1 Ornithoctoninae sp. "Vietnam Silver" that I got as basically a freebie.
The H gigas, P muticus and Chilobrachys spp. are definitely on my wishlist of ts to get next.