another petshop idiot story

Al Muoio

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Oh I forgot

Oh, I forgot the best part. This Redleg I got was in a deli container with soaking wet mush in it. I wouln't even put a night crawler in that unless it had a snorkle.

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Dr. Breene has stated on the ATS list a number of times that he does not know of a single case of a human having an allergic reaction to a tarantula bite. This does not constitute proof or anything, but it does mean that if it has happened no one saw the significance of it and published it in the major medical journals.

I once had a fairly bad outbreak of hives from the goo inside of a fresh exuvia which makes me wonder, but I really don't plan on being bit to test the possible connection :)

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ah, thanks Dave, (AND Monkey) , I would not be surprised however if he had a more severe reaction than is normally the case , (if not an 'allergic reaction' per se, (a severe allergic reaction)).

This Redleg I got was in a deli container with soaking wet mush in it. I wouln't even put a night crawler in that unless it had a snorkle.
:D

soopa1

Arachnopeon
i hear alot of complaints about this petco place,i guess im ortunate not to have them in my area!:D