Another insect found in my Tarantula's substrate

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
They're mites, they basically do the same job as springtails (eat decaying organic matter) but are slower in going about it so you don't HAVE to do anything.

If you do want rid of them then it's as simple as either drying out the enclosure (improve ventilation and ease up on the watering) to kill them off or introducing competition (springtails will outcompete them for food) to keep their numbers in check.

MrPromidius

Arachnopeon
They're mites, they basically do the same job as springtails (eat decaying organic matter) but are slower in going about it so you don't HAVE to do anything.

If you do want rid of them then it's as simple as either drying out the enclosure (improve ventilation and ease up on the watering) to kill them off or introducing competition (springtails will outcompete them for food) to keep their numbers in check.
Ohhh well that seems to be good then cause I was just over thinking if they were tarantula mites which could possibly pose a threat to my T, but good thing they're just cleaning mites.:)

Yeah I might have watered it a bit too much than it needs, but I'll do as what you say on drying out the enclosure. Thankss :)

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
I was just over thinking if they were tarantula mites which could possibly pose a threat to my T
Parasitic mites would have to have been brought in on a wild caught tarantula that already had them, you'll most likely only ever encounter grain/soil mites as they're basically everywhere.

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
They are mites but not harmful ones, they'll just help clean up decaying matter like springtails. If you think they might bother a small sling though drying out the enclosure/substrate will get rid of them.