annoyed

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
Super bummed out, I was going to buy a female H. mac and a female OBT however as of now all I can find for sale online is the female OBT. This sucks because other than pokies (IMO) the H MAC is the holy grail of aboreal Ts for me and I already have my pokies and my burrowers that I want. I've seen many H-MAC slings for sale in the classifieds on here but I'm not much of a sling person.

If anyone sees an immature/ sub adult or adult female H mac for sale please let me know it would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

EightLeggedFreaks

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Suck it up and get the .75 inch H.Mac from kenthebugguy. At least you'll know for sure it will arrive safe and sound and that hey is a stand up guy, at least from all the reviews on youtube i've seen. So you have to feed it half or a third of a cricket, it's not much harder than feeding it a full cricket. :p

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
I dont like slings because they die on me i didnt say i couldnt find a good dealer for slings i know of many

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
it wont because its just the size issue for me. i have a juvenile GBB and some slings (pokies, whistling spiders) i only brought pokie slings because i cant afford the adults. but all my current slings are doing just fine. i just rather not get more plus the females live longer and ill be getting exactly what i want and not a T that will die within 3-4 years