Androctonus australis "morphs"

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Androctonus australis Hector 1.0 Screenshot_20180424-211133.png Androctonus australis possibly hector maybe hybrid 0.1 Screenshot_20180424-211309.png Androctonus Australis "lybicus" Screenshot_20180424-211052.png Androctonus australis all 6 of mine 20180406_192803.jpg

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Big fan of those enclosures! Makes it easy to keep a bunch of scorps nicely organized. Less chance of things falling over too if you stack them.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Big fan of those enclosures! Makes it easy to keep a bunch of scorps nicely organized. Less chance of things falling over too if you stack them.
Yea they're awesome being stackable is the best part. No wiggle room either

Koh_

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
The first hector could be from morocco so aka moroccan hector , and second one you referred could be from Tunisia from Tunisia hector, according to some european breeders. I dont think it's hybrid. Once i saw that the ' morocco hector' before, i really wanted it. The pedipalps and last segments of metasoma are crazy dark! Theres no way to get them in Canada ..:(

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
The first hector could be from morocco so aka moroccan hector , and second one you referred could be from Tunisia from Tunisia hector, according to some european breeders. I dont think it's hybrid. Once i saw that the ' morocco hector' before, i really wanted it. The pedipalps and last segments of metasoma are crazy dark! Theres no way to get them in Canada ..:(
I actually own 2 pairsnof morcco locale hectors hard to tell them apart.. tunisia locale tends to be duller yet larger and moroccos locale seems to have darker metesoma segments but smaller in size