Andrew's GBB

AndrewBiddar

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Had These GBB for about 1 year now!
just got 4 new enclosures for them!
IMG_1029.jpg IMG_1113.jpg
This Spider lost both pedipalps and in 1 malt they grew that large! IMG_1127.jpg
first.jpg

Last edited:

AndrewBiddar

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
IMG_0242.jpg
s.jpg
Think this is a picture of their first feed with me.

Molted 4 times since i had

leaveittoweaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very nice :) My GBB is probably my favorite tarantula. I love my G.Porteri just because I've had her so long but the feeding response of the GBB is a blast!

AndrewBiddar

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yeah all my friends hate if i feed them without them over cause its intense when they just lunge straight on and pull em in

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
love my gbbs. i have 3 a few again.. 1 AF i love to bits even if she silks less then my rosies [tho all the food mats are starting to add up a little bit] and i have had 2 males who i raised from 1/2" slings to mm.. some can be pretty picky [my af included] and some can be lazy butts *glares at kyanite* but they are typically awesome all around even in color.. and this is coming from a fella who wypically despises the color blue XD

as for the regrowth, it is crazy how much of a limb they can regrow in just one molt lmao a buddieslost a fang, a palp and 3 legs with a bad molt and wallah! regrowth!

Last edited:

AndrewBiddar

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yeah i was so excited seeing how much growth has occurred felt bad he had no palp;(